Im bored...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Guess Ill write and test some malicious code at pork gravy

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Guess Ill write and test some malicious code at pork gravy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

....remind me not to ever piss ya off....

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:

Nice work IMC, I'm impressed.

4. HRH prince charles

HRH prince charles New Member

hey why dont you losers get a job or even better a regular fuck preferably with yer own species (ie not farm animals.. and not members of yer own family, thats for you hillbilly yanks)

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you mean with Paki's there fred?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    ....remind me not to ever piss ya off....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

man it ussually takes quite a bit to piss me off, you have nothing to worry about... Little retarrds with there pet mongoloids (ie skeeter and spunky) just rub me the wrong way. Skeeter had to get his start by spamming our fourms, then a dumb retard like spunky was inticed with the pics of mn with mullets (I know what a fucked up fetish) then they continue to spam here, I just had enough. Fuck em... What ever you guys do, don't click any links I left in that shitty forums.. i forgot wha tmost of them were, but I know one is a command to Uninstall windows

7. HRH prince charles

you mean with Paki's there fred?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey if thats what turns you on go for it, you gotta leave the safety of yer own home at least once in yer life

go on man it aint that bad outside

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I wish I had more time at home... that my problem

9. HRH prince charles

well ya shouldnt have been caught with yer trousers down when yer started to fuck that sheep

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

in your own fucking words, go find the one that u did 2 weeks ago and write in it. or in this case go find mine that i wrote 2 weeks ago and write in that so it will go back up 2 the top. what a hypercrite...

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    in your own fucking words, go find the one that u did 2 weeks ago and write in it. or in this case go find mine that i wrote 2 weeks ago and write in that so it will go back up 2 the top. what a hypercrite...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know what you did Tard Boi...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    in your own fucking words, go find the one that u did 2 weeks ago and write in it. or in this case go find mine that i wrote 2 weeks ago and write in that so it will go back up 2 the top. what a hypercrite...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the fuck are you talking about? go back to pork gravy and re-insert your tounge in skeeters anus please... What ever you said up there makes no sense... please dont try to elaborate hence I could really give two shits and a fuck what you think...

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I don't know if you noticed sparky, but IMC posted in all the threads on the front page of each forum. Granted his posts have been removed now, but I saw them. (well I saw what they did, what's the deal with that picture IMC?)

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:
    Aaaaaah... so that's why your account was deleted... I hadn't been there in a few days, and I thought he was being a nazi mod and deleting your shit because you posted what was on your mind...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmph..well Nursey didn't post any malicious code... she posted what was on her mind...... and her account was deleted too...

16. Guest

Guest Guest

no, m, nursey's account has not been and never was deleted. Neither was yours, "pimp". Ya'll left on your own accord.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

IMC, post that maxed-out pic script that looks to the A: drive as the source that you used in PG so they can see what it did. Sorry I deleted yours from PG before they saw it.

Delete it after a day or so ofcourse...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Just go ahead and delete it then Shiteater...i won't want to be visiting your site again anyway,you cretinous,sliming cunt.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

fine with me. I just didn't want you to think that I deleted your account.