TO : I MURDER CHILDREN

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Ice man commeth, Nov 10, 2000.

1. Ice man commeth

Ice man commeth New Member

YOUR TIME HAS COME !

2. Ice man commeth

You , I MURDER CHILDREN are in for a real treat. I have taken notice of your arrogance and misery and have decided on your fate. My decision is that you will soon die. It is ironic that , that which I have chosen as my profession you have chosen for fun. I am a professional, I kill for hire, strictly business. No fun and games , what I do is for real. I am quite good and it my little mark and you have struck a nerve with my conscience , however hypocritical that might seem. You see, I travel extensively...as one would expect...and not always am I given all the info I require for my target such as scheduals, exact locations, professions etc. Thus I am forced to "track down" if you will excuse the term, my marks. It also helps keep my customers more annonymous and unknowing of the particulars of a hit. Why I am telling you this is so you will know that I am quite serious. I am on vacation , so to speak, and just for the Fun of it...I have decided to track you down and make your death known. What I mean by that is this...I feel that since you insist on behaving in the way you have chosen ...you will know fear as only few do just prior to their death. Am I joking ? No. You see, normally my marks never know that they are about to become deceased...ahhh but you will !

So how will I end your life and lack of respect for it ? Perhaps a thin metal rod shoved up under your throoat, through your tounge and into your brain...then I snap off the end where I have filed a groove arount the circumfrence so it breaks off nice and clean into your head. Or perhaps a nice mixture of jello and gasoline in a supersoaker brand , pump it up , light a lighter and there you have it ...instant flame thrower ! Both fun ideas and certainly worthy to take your life. Since you seem to have such disreguard for IT , then so shall I have for you. You must know that I really am quite good at what I do and in the next 7 weeks I will find you through the trail you have laid for me ( jewsinthe oven and soforth) and when you are thinking about something other than me ...there I will appear...and you shall live for only a few brief but agonizing moments. Your only way out of this situation , aside from killing yourself which I know you will not do because you are but a coward , is for you to admit on fugly that you are not what your name implies,,,and that you appologise for the offensive way in which you chose to present yourself. And then ...you must just go away...not change your username...because we all know who you are and your writing habits. Should you wish to challenge me...I would welcome the opportunity ! But remember ...you are a novice...I kill for a living...and will kill you for the sport of it as your life means nothing to me...absolutely nothing !
    7 weeks is all you have left....if that... I must fly to Europe next week and upon my return...you and I shall meet !

Untill then...enjoy life !

3. ILikeDrugsSoGiveMeAhug

ILikeDrugsSoGiveMeAhug New Member

aww,come on guy relax.
    He's not that bad.
    This place would be so fucking boring without
    IMC.
    Wanna do some drugs, for you I'll pull out my stash of roofie's.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey Ice man you got any pics of your children you wish to share?

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ILikeDrugsSoGiveMeAhug:
    aww,come on guy relax.
    He's not that bad.
    This place would be so fucking boring without
    IMC.
    Wanna do some drugs, for you I'll pull out my stash of roofie's.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ruphiponol is good :)

6. Ice man commeth

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ice man commeth:
    TICK TOCK

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    lol pussy... come do it now if your not scared

8. Incestuous Necrophiliac

Incestuous Necrophiliac New Member

Some no-life little fag has been reading too many Tom Clancy books. Puh-thetic. Oh and I like the one about the homemade flamethrower. Sounds like the kinda shit we used to do back when I was in Jr. High. Better not let mommy catch you on the net, Ice Boy. There are things here children should not see...

9. d4ta_fukin_ang3ld

d4ta_fukin_ang3ld New Member

IMC...as we have shared a few disagreements and may the past be but and only the past...if you would like to have the info on an one such ice man this could be arranged...for a small fee of course...i don't think he wants you to have funwithbobby anymore..but at any rate..how can he suppress scum no matter what he thinks...Oh shit what was my reason..oh yes..want him exposed ..pay me..

------------------
    He who is flogged by fate and laughs the louder is a masochist.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you ever seen a home made potato gun? those things fucking rule! I used to burn my neighbors up when I was in Jr. High

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

My first death threat

12. Fried Lice

Fried Lice New Member

uhh... does anyone notice the different post times by that ice gay guy? i mean.. the first one that says "your time has come" at 7:20 or something.. and all that next post was supposedly written in a minute at 7:21? i think we have what we call a "copy & paster" what site did you plagiarize that from ice baby? hey.. ice baby.. your a child.. ::IMC barking in the background:: GO GET'EM IMC!! SICK HIM!!!

13. Fried Lice

Fried Lice New Member

REAL QUICK!!! ICE BABY.. FUCK YOU!!!

------------------
    i contain lycanthropy

14. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

you contain what? the gene for werewolfism?

15. 404

404 New Member

wow i hope someday i will be able to get as good of a death threat as IMC, i can always pray :)

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i cant give you a death threat at the momment 404 coz ive gotta finnish off the rest of my family but if i see you i'll moke you in the eye with the shitty end of my beating stick ok?

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

17. -po0p

-po0p New Member

here is a death threat 404

you gunna die honkey

------------------
    "What do you speak so loudly that i cannot hear what you say?" --The Master

18. 404

404 New Member

lol well i guess those threats are better then nothing huh

19. Dwaine Scum