CHEEZEDAWG is MINE!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Feb 21, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

so fuck off, Rat, dont make me hurt you

cum on, cheeze, teach me what u know

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

get me a mexi melt, ho

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    so fuck off, Rat, dont make me hurt you

cum on, cheeze, teach me what u know
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i knew i could tease you out of hiding

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross_perot:
    get me a mexi melt, ho<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh? i dont know street trash talk. you're gonna have to define that for me.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    i knew i could tease you out of hiding<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, u said that u were trying to get cheeze...
    just stay away from my little bitch, rat...
    i might pull a Jerry Springer on your ass

5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Welcome back Kit.

6. Spooky

Spooky New Member

Katini? That really you?

Where you been?

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I wouldn't worry about her, Kit... she's only after half of him... Black Cheese...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

9. kitana

kitana New Member

it's kitana.
    i am not back completely, i have to stay focused on school. i got A's so far...

no, i like the original cheezedawg...

Rat AND Anxious Siren from porkgravy.com are trying to get him

he's mine, dammit!

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    it's kitana.

he's mine, dammit!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Listen up you confused little girl. If it were a contest between me, you and this flabby-thighed trailer trash ho: I think everybody knows who Cheezedawg would pick. Dont use me or anybody else as an excuse for not giving it up to Cheeze. You had your chance and you blew him off. Now I am going to return to my favorite snack of Wheat Thins and Easy Cheese. (Pasteurized Process Cheese Spread from a can) Kraft makes it, you can find it in the grocery store. I am not making it up Kitana, its a real product.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's kitana.
    he's mine, dammit!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kuntana comes out of forum retirement to 'fight' for 'her man'... how touching

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Listen up you confused little girl. If it were a contest between me, you and this flabby-thighed trailer trash ho: I think everybody knows who Cheezedawg would pick. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    i think CheezedaWG is getting it on with an EX Prk GRvy. forum mod. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm assuming that the flabby thighed trailer trash whore is an EX Prk GRvy. forum mod.

so that's who he'd pick is it?? no accounting for taste..

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

PICK ME PICK ME!

14. kitana

kitana New Member

BLah! fuck all of you...
    fine, let cheeze pick the chiks that have been around and are probably carring some STD. i am clean and tight, dammit!

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

BLah! fuck all of you...
    fine, let cheeze pick the chiks that have been around and are probably carring some STD. i am clean and tight, dammit!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and smell like festering tuna fajitas...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    and smell like festering tuna fajitas...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that wasnt me, that was that whore you paid to fuck you...i think u call her your girlfriend

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that wasnt me, that was that whore you paid to fuck you...i think u call her your girlfriend<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah.. she was a cunt... although she fucked on a first date, she dumped him after 25 minutes and disappeared with the contents of his wallet...

at least he retained some dignity though.. he never gave her a lift back to the street corner

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This whole thread has my side splitting...

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    This whole thread has my side splitting... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh ooh...
    take some pics
    or
    do u need me to go over there and help you?

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

My lord. When did I become Mr. Popular all the sudden? Why does everyone want this fugly Jailbird anyhow?