Why is beer and alcohol so important in peoples life?

Discussion in 'Drinking' started by Allwoodsmith, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Allwoodsmith

Allwoodsmith New Member

A lot of people drink beer everyday. When people want beer they demand it. If theres no beer they will go crazy. Why people think it makes such a difference in what beer they get. It all taste nasty. How could some people like the taste? What is your favorite thing about beer?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's amazing negation of inhibitions.

3. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

4. Bormaley

Bormaley New Member

ya ya - -

that's seriously

5. GrizzlyVico

GrizzlyVico New Member

Re: ya ya - -

beer is good. come home from a hard day get a couple cheaps nasty as hell. drink'em then move to the good shit. go out to the garage.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Re: ya ya - -

Sweet Nectar of life. Air/food/beer in no particular order.

7. PierreVonFaggenheimen

PierreVonFaggenheimen New Member

Beer, or Rape Fuel, is a closet homo's best friend. I'm able to act a loose slut all over town, then all I gotta do is dump a six pack down the glory hole attached to my face! I can then tell myself I'm a str8 man, go home to my family and deliver them the necessary beatings they require in order to become the productive members of society needed for this great country to move forward! Thank the good lord above for creating this douche jooce! Without it I would definitely fail as a family man.

8. julkaira

julkaira New Member

Nothing comes in to comparsion with a good, cold chunk of the beer, I personally prefer the slowly brewed dark one, tastes is really matter here

9. Andrew_Martin

Andrew_Martin New Member

Well, this is at least a gastronomic culture of individual nations. Especially its amazing variety. For the most part, it's just hedonism, which is quite suitable for the modern mentality. And this is well reflected in marketing campaigns, people buy home breweries, margarita machines, some even create whole wine cellars.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019