I LOVE YEW EVERYBODY

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Feb 8, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

thats cos the great drugth
    thanks!

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Nursey, how on earth can you take drugs and sit at home in front of a comp? I HAVE to leave the house and go do something or else I end up laughing at the walls.

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

canine, she is taking drugs with me... we've been out already (metalheadz pre-show warm-ups)... now we're basking in each others fuzzy glow and occasionaly visiting the comp... she is in the pvc dress and i'm naked apart from a fur coat and sunglasses

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    canine, she is taking drugs with me... i'm naked apart from a fur coat and sunglasses<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A little too much info Pimp, "she's with me and we're comming down together" would have been fine. Just a little tip for the future.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    How on earth can you take drugs and sit at home in front of a comp? I HAVE to leave the house and go do something or else I end up laughing at the walls.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I was at a friends house over Xmas and they were all on the Go.(You know who you are). I was streight as I was still recovering from the previous 3 weeks of going hard.
    They sat round all day and watched videos!! I couldn't understand it myself. I just have to run and dance and climb and jump, all at the same time.
    Sitting still is akin to holding your breath in that condition.

7. D

D New Member

Sorry... I don't care if she tripping... Don't post pics of her when she looks like a dinner lady.

8. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

I hope that you are strung out in this pic

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that pic was taken when we got back home the morning after these pics were took :-

while coming down off 7 pills...

"dinner lady"?... wank?...
    i post a pic giving you a chance to go off and mull over resemblances......

like with:-

people looked at that pic and felt it beared a resemblance to various things.... a rat, michael jackson, a shark, rikki lake, jabberjaw

and it was funny because there was a resemblance there....

you go away for a think and come back gleefuly armed with the most withering likeness hurriedly formulated behind the brow, furrowed with the effort of cognitive tasks.....

dinner lady

how the fuck can you keep a straight face say my angel-christ-petal

looks in any way like the women who take the life path that's final destination is preparing and serving school meals...

my cherub looks pretty fucking fine in that pic... and even more so when you consider we were on the tail-end of a hectic night where we clubbed,fucked,danced,partied,paraded in pvc suits... and all while fuelled with several exstacy pills...
    i'd say she looked pretty damn good

when i think of dinner-ladies i have a certain image in mind.. one that can be best illustrated by this recent pic of UT someone kindly forwarded

10. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Im sorry, But that pic is not very flattering.

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Holy fuck! If thats what nursey looks like after 7 Es than you are a lucky man! The most I took in one night was 13 and my friends wanted to take me to the hospital. Nursey if the 7 pills thing is true then I love you even more! I enjoyed seeing you in your underwear even if the pic wasnt that great.

12. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

And pimp! That pic of you wasnt neccesary! You look like a fag!

13. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

yea could have blacked out the middle like in tv

14. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Pimp in the picture with you and Nursey,who is the gimp with the big ears sort of bending down in front of her?

15. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

I think thats pimp...he looks really drunk

16. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Olive was my second fav ..i always loved Blakey.

17. gamine

gamine New Member

Stranger is tellin tales
    we both know she is still trying to justify the sore fanny and unremovable grin
    the block was slippery that night and i have the vid to prove it

18. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gamine:
    Stranger is tellin tales
    we both know she is still trying to justify the sore fanny and unremovable grin
    the block was slippery that night and i have the vid to prove it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you dare post that vid Gamine!
    If they wanna see it they have to pay for it like everybody else.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cåñ¢êrßêåñs:
    I think thats pimp...he looks really drunk<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes... with my magical drunken powers i was able to stand in front of her and stand behind her taking the photograph

20. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Cool,I wish I had drunken magical powers.....