summins missin

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Sep 19, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

summins missin from gostys life,summin that i do not know of.i have made money recently so its not that,i have weed so its not that,but that friendship factor maybe? gostys friends just ent the same no more.a lot are in prison,some dead..others ignore eachother..gosty used to be the man on the blocks,now its just like im nothin no more..no one wants to know me,people steer clear of me an dont wanna stop for a chat,people generally go out of they way to not be near me..why? have i maybe scarred people from things that have happened in the past? is it that i am maybe just a paranoid mad fuck? gosty is really trying to make a change to his life,but its hard to keep beeing nice to people that ent nice back..i try to be humble an kind,but my patience is slowly runnin out..an wen i lose my temper i will do summin i regret,really bad..what is missin from a gostys life? i think people just generally think im mental an a dodgy fuckin nutcase an just wanna stay away from me,but gosty is kind an sensitive deep down,i have a real fuckin nice side,you wouldnt believe...an then yea obviously i have a bad side,but people only see the bad,not the good,.i have helped people out majorly,in a lot of ways an situations,but now gosty is in need,,,

the times i really needed help nobody's there,i look around an,nobody's their,but the things i done for some man,i helped without a 2nd thought or a stutter,i dont wanna sound bitter,but im just left alone to suffer,mind tortures me day in an day out man,i need a way out of this flat damn,i think im goin mad an their wont be no cumin back,maybe load a clip an go dump off a mag,into a couple pedestrians an give em a slap,but what would that solve? nothin,so i dont wanna be bluffin,cos wen i say summin i mean that,im tryin not to look back,but my minds being held back by the devil an i think im fallin but the question is can gosty turn back?..

2. astral boogie shaker

astral boogie shaker New Member

Well...I have a big hug for you. But you have to promise not to cut my eyelids off, break my jaw and rape me.

3. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Yeaah Ghosty hang in there man.