GOSTY RETURNS!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Sep 16, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

gosty has had a mad and bad 2 weeks.i have been on a drink an drug crazed bender,with not much sleep,even taking diazepams an valiums an lunesta an weed,i ended up drinking 17 litres of whisky an doing an oz of coke.i ended up beating up my ex girlfriend,spent 38 hours in the cells an have to appear in court in 2 months,not good.i blacked out,honestly.after this ordeal in the 1st week,i ended up taking 150 valiums last week,the purple ones,an passed out in mcdonalds to be awoke by police for anti social behaviour.after then spending another 24 hours in the cells for possesion of the 6 valiums i had left,wich got added to my court case,i am now on tag.what a mad 2 weeks.i fell into the abyss but have returned!! YAAAY RETURN OF THE GOSTY OH YAY OH YAAAAAAAY! also i broke my exs jaw.ahaaa.oops.sorry.i didnt know what i was doing.honest.i have a antisocial behavioural dissorder an have been referred to speacilist shrinks ahahah to give me a full pshycological evaluation for criminal insanity purposes.wow.bin insane,russian dee u would be proud ahahaha

2. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Yes GHOSTY GHOST !!!!!!
    The abyss has been powerful lately , glad you made it through with your cartwheeling ,woman beating , drug crazed powers.
    Fanyfart00zero's been pumping out his shit arse poetry and contaminating the atmosphere like the batty rider he is and everyone had to escape his shity stench .
    Glad your back to shine forth your positive energys and criminal activitys on the scene once more.
    PEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE !

3. maniac164

maniac164 New Member

welcome back!

4. maniac164

maniac164 New Member

Veins are stripped and flayed
    Of haemorrhage, bile and sweat
    Savoured cuts are cured
    Bodily parts are wrecked
    Bissection of the twitching corpse
    Copious blood is drained
    Captive-bolt and pole-axe
    Shred, trash and maim...

5. Russian Derrick

Corpses and fucking vanes
    Fanycracks pants
    full of shit stains

Not exactly hard is it Fanyface.

6. Russian Derrick

Ghosty brother man , you need to change your path or you'll end up where you heading.
    Your a funny guy mate , don't waste your potential . Iiiittttte !
    Peace !

7. ghostman

ghostman New Member

i hear russian dee! for real,respect man.an for fuck sake manicwank fanyycrack stop with the eye soarin pathetic poetry attempts...

oh fannycrack he is a tard,a real tard like a downy tard,like christopher reeves when he smokin on trees,manicwank your hair has fleas,please,take a bath my brother,oops sorry,you wanker,take care now he of thy mighty poetic powers inherited from intergalicticon battle station 483643