might be going back to prison.oh dear.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ghostman, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ghostman

ghostman New Member

so i may be going back to the cage.schizer.i couldnt help my self earlier i had to beat the fuck out sumone.it was a poor defensless old man with parkinsons disease, down syndrome,dementia an tourettes.basically e kept swearing in the que in tesco an i got pissed off wid him an told him to shut the fuck up.he replied fuck you,so i slapped his glasses of is face an he said wanker.so i ad no choice but to uppercut him left hook him an e was knocked out,then i stamped on his face bare times . i ran off but they might av me on camera seemin as cowcat666 stated theirs 1.1 million cameras in london.bloody hell.why did i do it.if only e didnt av tourettes! silly old sod.

2. Princess Natrasha

Princess Natrasha Member

fuckin epic! thatll teach 'im the fowl mouffed ol sod

3. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Arr your back Natrasha , with your insightful moral standpoint and colourful descriptive verse.
    Howsit going you incoherent slag ?
    Good ?
    I'm delighted.

4. ghostman

ghostman New Member

enit e was a fukin plonker man trust! nxt time if i see him im gunna slap him so hard i slap the black off his face an on to a white kids face in antartica!

5. Princess Natrasha

Princess Natrasha Member

aye no bad derrick...amm off to me fuckin bed...fuckin KNACKD - bin tranna get me fanny gash pumps up ti olimpic standard so gosty wil b proud! nite lads x x x x x x

6. Russian Derrick

That's extremely romantic .
    That you would go to such lengths to please a gentleman , the man who has access to a fany gash of olimpic standard is surely a man who could want for nothing more
    And now if youl excuse me ,I believe my footman awaits with my carriage in readiness "to Whitehall good man ,and a extra florin should you arrive with expundant swiftitude "

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

I may have misquoted the number, Gooboy.
    http://www.numberof.net/number-of-cctv-cameras-in-london/

8. Russian Derrick

I'm disappointed Gost , I knew you were a violence glorifying ,drug addled moron ,but the level of racism you've displayed of late has lowered my opinion of you further .
    I can no longer affiliate myself with you ,for its adverse reflection on my own character.
    And now if youl excuse me I'm late for my bridge match with lady Tavistock.
    "Jeeves ? Fetch me my formal wear ,for tonight I aim to capture the hart of a young filly ! Make haste man there's wooing afoot !"

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  9. ghostman

ghostman New Member

oh bloody hell russian dee does everyone not deserve a second chance in this life? i beg of u for forgivness of a poor gosty man! i will cartwheel for hours on end around every block in london till i hurts an dnt wanna cartwheel ever agen!! oh please russian dee bless me with ya forgivness oh my oh my i messed up! sorry baby mcjesus that mary magdelin fingered you,but this is about me now,i need a baby jesus blessing please baby j.now i av to climb my tower block an set off m y batman beam.

10. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Ten years more practice and you might be as entertaining as Russian Derrick and Princess Natrasha, spew breath.

11. ghostman

ghostman New Member

atleast we dnt get chemical attacked without knowin u dick lol.....say no more....ur cia love using u as secret test subjects!!! rule brittania brittania rules the waves!!!!! america will always always be slaves....