food for thought

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by andyiswierd, Feb 3, 2002.

1. andyiswierd

andyiswierd New Member

what would happen if one day, Sparky woke up without his balls? hmmmm.... can we say chop seui?

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

what would happen if i went over 2 gumps house right after chruch where i just saw him at and killed his mopm and sister and just left him 2 his brother jordan and he had 2 play pokemon and hit with him all the time and then i came and cut his nuts off and periced his ears and hung his nuts from his ears wouldnt that b funny...

gump u dont hav nuttin on my psycotic shit

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    what would happen if i went over 2 gumps house right after chruch where i just saw him at and killed his mopm and sister and just left him 2 his brother jordan and he had 2 play pokemon and hit with him all the time and then i came and cut his nuts off and periced his ears and hung his nuts from his ears wouldnt that b funny...

gump u dont hav nuttin on my psycotic shit
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gump:
    what would happen if one day, Sparky woke up without his balls? hmmmm.... can we say chop seui?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He wakes up every day like that. His testicles still haven't descended yet and his mum is starting to get very concerned about it.

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

u would know all about worried moms wanting 2 knwo if yer nuts hav dropped yet wouldnt u stranger?

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spastic Bombastic:
    I know I am but what are you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    u would know all about worried moms wanting 2 knwo if yer nuts hav dropped yet wouldnt u stranger?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stranger Stranger,retard ranger
    The one with keeds named Chas and Dave-yeah?
    Felt one day,with much concern
    The time had come for them to learn
    What special games that they could play
    (Providing that they weren't gay)
    With mamas fullsome aussie bush
    -If only they could squirt the juice!
    And so with eager eyes a bulging
    Grabbed their scrotes without divulging
    What she was about to do
    For fear that they would hold their 'dew'
    And so the boys poor sacs did drop
    (Chas's made a sickening 'pop')
    Next to their confused dismay
    Their mother kneeled as if to pray
    But did she say 'Hail Mary's'-NO
    She lunged at Chas and Dave 'below'!
    Now you can guess what happened next-
    The boys discovered 'New Age Sex'
    Incase you don't know what that means-
    Ask yourself 'are hippies clean?'
    And then you'll start to get the jist
    Now will you consider this:
    That piss,shit,cum and menstruation
    Will to a 'straight' need sanitation
    'It's natural man',the hippy says
    'The body cleans itself each day
    And Strangers hemp flax vaggie-wad
    Was soaked in months old menstrual blood!
    The thought of soaping up her pussy
    To her was quite taboo,you see!
    So those poor keeds had to decide
    Which orifice they each would ride
    'Dave,you take her up the ass'
    Protectively,suggested Chas
    Who then went on with stoic zeal
    To pump his mother's crusty 'shell'
    And as they came the boys could tell
    That they had fucked the 'smell from hell'
    Their souls were eaten half away
    Their pallours changed from pink to grey
    And so the moral of the story is
    When a hippy asks to 'do the biz'
    You get away-if need be-fight
    And pass like strangers in the night...

8. -po0p

-po0p New Member

megadeath is mega gay

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rape:
    megadeath is mega gay<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

according 2 yer sig, no i dont think so
    megadeth rules

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Naw man,Megadeth really is gay....really really gay. And homosexual.....

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think Megadeth used to be cool, then Dave 'found Jesus' after his career went to shit, and just about everything post-Youthanasia was a let-down.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    I think Megadeth used to be cool, then Dave 'found Jesus' after his career went to shit, and just about everything post-Youthanasia was a let-down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what about Chas?What did he go on to do??

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Beats the hell out of me... I quit following their careers.

Hmmm... now that I think of it, who the fuck is Chas?

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

according 2 yer sig, no i dont think so
    megadeth rules
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No spanky, magadeth are pole smoking bunboys... Johnny the Homicidal Manic rules though. Dave Mustane is a Suasage snuggler...

15. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    Hmmm... now that I think of it, who the fuck is Chas?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chas is a little boy Nursey fantasises about me having sex with. It is a little disturbing, but I guess as long as she doesn't go out and get a cheesecloth skirt and a little boy and starts role playing, no harm is done.

16. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    No spanky, magadeth are pole smoking bunboys... Johnny the Homicidal Manic rules though. Dave Mustane is a Suasage snuggler...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if u knew anything at all abotu megadeth and dave mustain u would know that he is one of the best guitarists ever 2 walk the face of the earth. VERY underated he has talent that i wish i had as a guitarist and most other guitarists hav. he can do shit that no one knows how 2 do as opose 2 hendrix which isnt real. i can play most of his shit and the stuff i cant i havent even tried. dave mustain is one of the best guitarists ever 2 walk the face of htis earth

DONT TALK ABOUT SHIT U KNOW KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
    megadeth rules

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Chas is a little boy Nursey fantasises about me having sex with. It is a little disturbing, but I guess as long as she doesn't go out and get a cheesecloth skirt and a little boy and starts role playing, no harm is done.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's sad seeing you disown those poor boys after all you've put them through,you irresponsible canvas shoed,see through cheesecloth shirt and puffy sleeved top,slouching social worker type,menstrual brute!
    HERE is the thread where Stranger last exhibited some sort of maternal bond for the products of

18. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

fuck u all

19. D

D New Member

if u knew anything at all abotu megadeth and dave mustain u would know that he is one of the best guitarists ever 2 walk the face of the earth. VERY underated he has talent that i wish i had as a guitarist and most other guitarists hav. he can do shit that no one knows how 2 do as opose 2 hendrix which isnt real. i can play most of his shit and the stuff i cant i havent even tried. dave mustain is one of the best guitarists ever 2 walk the face of htis earth

DONT TALK ABOUT SHIT U KNOW KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
    megadeth rules
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

deja vu again... again deja vu...

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...you irresponsible canvas shoed,see through cheesecloth shirt and puffy sleeved top,slouching social worker type, arts and craft enthusing ,stinky,menstrual brute!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>