Cockburn

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Stranger, Feb 4, 2002.

1. Stranger

Stranger New Member

The shittiest town on the face of the earth.

Why is it called Cockburn you may ask?
    Cos thats what you'll pick up if you use their toilets.

You'll note in the first pic the availability of trees. I went round the back and did the deed behind the car.
    Then it was pedal to the metal and I was outa there.

2. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Just so you don't think that's where I went for my holiday, it was on the way to paradise.

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yes... but what is more disturbing than having public toilets like that, is that some weird freakish toss-pot is willing to take photos of them and post them on the net!

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    Yes... but what is more disturbing than having public toilets like that, is that some weird freakish toss-pot is willing to take photos of them and post them on the net!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, some people have no life whatsoever.

5. Spooky

Spooky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where was that pic taken Stranger? Cos I lived in a forest like that one for a while...

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

If you think those toilets are bad,you should check out some in the bars in downtown Wilmington,not a pretty sight.

7. Stranger

Stranger New Member

That was what inspired me Rev. Think I'll send them my pics to add to their collection.

It was in the Daintree, North Queensland, up past Cairns Spooky. The most beautiful place on earth. There is the beach and ocean on one side of you and rainforest on the other. Great for 4x4ing, scuberdiving, running naked through the forest...
    Where did you live?

GAS this town didn't even have a pub! Most towns at least have one, some of them are only a pub.
    Don't do the 'outback adventure' thing people, not unless you realy want to do that pig hunting or Skippy shooting.

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herrkommandanten Küppler:
    she made a big mistake upsetting your wank like that.. huh std?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She didn't upset me... amused me because she obviously needs someone to take over from Kitana's place..

She can suck my dick

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stress free STD:
    some weird freakish toss-pot!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she made a big mistake upsetting your wank like that.. huh std?

10. gamine

gamine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    The shittiest town on the face of the earth.

Why is it called Cockburn you may ask?
    Cos thats what you'll pick up if you use their toilets.

You'll note in the first pic the availability of trees. I went round the back and did the deed behind the car.
    Then it was pedal to the metal and I was outa there.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rex in the rainforest with cockburn?

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank lately?:
    She didn't upset me... amused me because she obviously needs someone to take over from Kitana's place..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I didn't pay out on Kitana fuck all actually. That is because she didn't piss me off half as much as you do. Try again.

12. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gamine:
    rex in the rainforest with cockburn?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cockburn is 3000km from rainforest
    An Rex doesn't have a cock but he is still a great ride

13. D

D New Member

That is because she didn't piss me off half as much as you do.

Try again.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't need to you 'hood' munching daughter of a rapist and flower girl...