What is politically correct?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by andyiswierd, Feb 2, 2002.

1. andyiswierd

andyiswierd New Member

what is the total definition of politically correct? is it where we live life so stuck up our asses trying not to hurt anyone? I don't know, but I'm sick of it. What is up with getting rid of the Washington Bullets and replacing them with a gay name like the Wizards? I mean having an NBA team that is named the bullets is not gonna make a person want to go out and shot someone. It's crazy. It's also funny how everyone is so precautious, I give credit to the movie: Not Another Teen Movie, because of the part where the guy sings the Aerosmith song, "Janie's got a gun" and everyone runs away scared. The truth is, crime rate here in America hasn't really gone up as much as most people think it has, it's just that the media found out that people would actually watch stuff like that, so they report it more often. Columbine was not the beginning of violence, it was only the beginning of when reporters started to record stuff like that. I think this world is messed up now. What do you guys think?

2. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

I HATE NIGGERS!

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

& I hate Dune Coons

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    & I hate Dune Coons<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

same difference

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    same difference<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Big difference spanky you village idiot retarded motherfucker... I would so love to choke you the fuck out...

6. andyiswierd

andyiswierd New Member

what does everyone think?

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i have to agree with IMC on this one. Sparky should be killed. definately. and it should be violent as well.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gump:
    what does everyone think?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definetly yes,or maybe no.....I'm not sure.

9. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I agree. But choking is not the answer. Since the loss of the beloved Phill, perhapse a 'Sparkey the starving retard' would be a good replacement. It would bring a much needed calm the forums to be able to go and view his online, real time suffering in times of stress. Of course it couldn't be used to raise funds in the previous method. Maybe a 'send us money or we will keep feeding him' or 'we will give him a new disease, electric shock and/or stabwound per donation' type fund?
    Who wouldn't be happy to pay for that and help fugly and the forums out at the same time?