Padre Island Pics

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jan 20, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    You blocked me from your MSN because of something i said in these forums..lmfao...*puts head back and laughs heartedly* . <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    *GASP*...OH JESUS...NO MORRRRRRE!...NO!That's Blank*s delirious ramblings that said that-not me,you stupid cunt!

2. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Well maybe if you made yourself clearer you drugged crazed whore i wouldn't misunderstand you

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Well maybe if you made yourself clearer you drugged crazed whore i wouldn't misunderstand you <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was perfectly clear...to anyone of any average intelligence,and until this,i'd thought that was the category you fitted into.Seems i was wrong.You obviously have more of an affinity with/understanding of the disjointed,self conradictory,garbage spouting babblings of Blank*.
    ...unless of course this is just a ploy to irritate and exasperate me by playing a demented moronic cunt???

4. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    It was perfectly clear...to anyone of any average intelligence,and until this,i'd thought that was the category you fitted into.Seems i was wrong.You obviously have more of an affinity with/understanding of the disjointed,self conradictory,garbage spouting babblings of Blank*.
    ...unless of course this is just a ploy to irritate and exasperate me by playing a demented moronic cunt???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was more to do with not having any sleep than not reading your drivel properly.So *chokes on the fuckin words* sorry for being particulary thick but normal service will resume as soon as i get some sleep.
    Oh and i do enjoy irritating you,its better than being friendly

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It was more to do with not having any sleep than not reading your drivel properly.So *chokes on the fuckin words* sorry for being particulary thick but normal service will resume as soon as i get some sleep.
    Oh and i do enjoy irritating you,its better than being friendly
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*SLAPS PALM OFF FOREHEAD*...Now we actually seem to be getting somewhere...About fucking time!!!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

oh god damn! this was about my pics... fuckit, all topics get screwed in the end

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    I'd fuck her up until maybe pic 4 or so... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're fucking gross.

How 'bout her?

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    I'd fuck her up until maybe pic 4 or so... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit Rev. I'd fuck her up till number 12. Or let her suck on my wang anyway....

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

THE BIRTH OF THE LIVING DEAD!!! Now I know where zombies come from...

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    I wasn't being serious.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But it's still a good buzz though eh?
    And you shouldn't let Nursey hear you say things like that, cos that sorta thing only makes her worse!

*Pokes Nursey and Wank with a pointy shity stick*

Don't stop now girls! I thought you were just wArming up!

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:

But it's still a good buzz though eh?
    And you shouldn't let Nursey hear you say things like that, cos that sorta thing only makes her worse!

*Pokes Nursey and Wank with a pointy shity stick*

Don't stop now girls! I thought you were just wArming up!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No need to try and poke me with the wooden phallus you use to pleasure your rear end,Pinky,and anyway,i'm never going to come that close...
    You should also know that no amount of praise or abuse is going persuade me to give in to your demands to touch that pitiful 'little thingy' between your legs!

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    On that note I would like to say to your Mr. Sanchez...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dirty sanchez what the fuck?.. cheeky pointy faced whore.. i guess you and UT aren't used to men with facial hair

seeing as your usual score is with spotty faced teens who're so desperate for their first fuck they'd bang their mums frumpy mates, or the witless slaggy bints who hang round drinking cheap booze at the park....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    why? if i want intelligent discussions i'll talk to nursey or lomo

that'd be me throwing an indirect insult at you i guess... perhaps it struck deeper than i thought

again i ask why?.. do i sport a placard saying "come talk to pimp for mentally engaging interaction"?...

no.. she has the shitty keyboard .. mine are alright... and i type just fine thank you.. as i don't have dyslexia, you subnormal

13. unlimited-time

Oi pimple dont fucking lump me in with jabberjaws thankyou
    Just coz she likes to add to every comment i make doesn't me we are attached at the fucking hip Damn and i thought i was her stalker, not the other way round OMG i've created a monster

14. D

D New Member

Fuck you you dirty little whore. What you up to now? Trying to get up Fuckmesuckme's cunt?

Well... I'am going to block YOU from my MSN now... so there

And Pimp... I would say I do quite well even with my dyslexia... and the fact that I have tears in my eyes when I type... Coz your all so mean to me

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

16. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Well... I'am going to block YOU from my MSN now... so there <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean you're not going to let her play with your Barbies anymore?

17. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Does this mean you're not going to let her play with your Barbies anymore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont care got me own babires
    MINE ALL MINE!!

18. unlimited-time

Dont care got me own babires
    MINE ALL MINE!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck fuck fuck i meant barbies

19. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

Fuck you you dirty little whore. What you up to now? Trying to get up Fuckmesuckme's cunt?

Well... I'am going to block YOU from my MSN now... so there

And Pimp... I would say I do quite well even with my dyslexia... and the fact that I have tears in my eyes when I type... Coz your all so mean to me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm...no thanks. stop tryin to throw your fat whore slimy cunt lesbo g/f off on me. I am happily married. That lesbo shit is for ugly bitches that can't get decent cock. and the fat bitches that arent lesbians fuck niggers.
    SO FUCK OFF CUNT!!!!

20. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member