kitwanka?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Jan 19, 2002.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

what the fuck is that?
    what does it mean?
    y did u steal kitanas name?

actually that has happened twice. fetus stole my little super thing and it pissed me off. i dont htink that wanks is worthy of stealing kitanas name. i vote that she changes it

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Spark:
    what the fuck is that?
    what does it mean?

actually that has happened twice. fetus stole my little super thing and it pissed me off. i dont htink that wanks is worthy of stealing kitanas name. i vote that she changes it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus you fucking retard. Im gonna change it back now just cos you posted that...

Actually... It means you are another one who "skims" -ignores- Nurseys retarded posts.

It was a reference to one of Nurseys "posts"....

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

It's fantastic, [Ignore Me]

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    It's fantastic, [Ignore Me] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do anyway

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I do anyway <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..Whilst reading the said ignored post and thinking of something 'big' for when the 'post reply' graphic has finally loaded.

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitwanka:
    Jesus you fucking retard. Im gonna change it back now just cos you posted that...

Actually... It means you are another one who "skims" -ignores- Nurseys retarded posts.

It was a reference to one of Nurseys "posts"....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how am i a "fucking retard" u r the one who did it

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Super Spark:

how am i a "fucking retard" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're Sporky , the pork swordy!!!

8. D

D New Member

what the fuck is that?
    what does it mean?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is fucking retarded... HMMM what does it mean...? there is a special meaning behind it labia lips but can you guess what it is?

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

so U are the FUCKING RETARD

10. D

D New Member

so U are the FUCKING RETARD<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were you boneing Tit...?
    Did you read my post at the top... do you want me to link it again son...Are you actually Pimp?...Can't you read very well? Here ya go just for you....Espcially for yoooou.. I wanna tell ya.... blah blah blah

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitwanka:
    Were you boneing Tit...?
    Did you read my post at the top... do you want me to link it again son...Are you actually Pimp?...Can't you read very well? Here ya go just for you....Espcially for yoooou.. I wanna tell ya.... blah blah blah
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know I would agree babe, But I'm too wankered to evenb think never mind mindlessly follow / agree.

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Were you boneing Tit...?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done Spankypops...she's getting herself into quite a state there!

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Well done Spankypops...she's getting herself into quite a state there! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not in a state. You fucking fucking stupid cunt fucking whore dyke shitsucking fucking scrout nibbling fucking cum guzzler(not pimps) fucking fucking... you ffffffffucking.... forum slag...

Im fine...

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    awwww, didums

you ass, you wouldnt have even changed your name if it wasnt for me quoting you and changing your name to 'super spark' in the super hero thread, do you remember?.. up until that point you were plain 'ol sparky.

I dont think you're worthy of posting here if its just gonna be a load of whinging self-obsessed tripe, we have enough of that with nursey.

so, thats one 'for' the argument. oop, it looks like nobody turned up, the auditorium is all yours..

15. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

ya my name was plain sparky then i made the topic about super man and bat man and i changed it. and no u didnt start it so dont give yourself so much credit there d.

u didnt........

16. D

D New Member

u didnt........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, douche bag... Sarcasm.

17. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank* * *:
    I know, douche bag... Sarcasm.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well u should bitch!

18. -po0p

-po0p New Member

this is a stupid thread

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rape:
    this is a stupid thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rape:
    this is a stupid thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pixel, are u a virgin?