Hiya

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by beacon, Jan 18, 2002.

1. beacon

beacon New Member

I suppose i better introduce myself since i have posted a few pictures (a few have not worked,sorry ).Well i'm Beacon and i'm a 23 year old female from Gillingham which is in Kent in Surrey England.I've read some of the posts on this forum and have found your humour very funny.
    I will be looking around for some new things to post for you to giggle at
    Hope to speak to you all soon either over the forums or when i get to know you better over MSN

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Okay their chick,quality does not equal quanity.

Slow the fuck down...

3. GreenAppleSplatters

Oh wait a sec.....quanity doesn't equal quality.

4. beacon

beacon New Member

OK i will try and post some better stuff next time

5. GreenAppleSplatters

Hmmm....no e-mail address,no permitted rating? C'mon Kitana,I know it's you...

6. beacon

beacon New Member

Ummmmm hang on not it's not Kitanna whoever i've just found your site but if u want to email me i'll put it up

7. GreenAppleSplatters

Could you say that in English please?

8. beacon

beacon New Member

It was in English

9. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beacon:
    Ummmmm hang on not it's not Kitanna whoever <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like dumbass to me...

10. D

D New Member

Yes... KEnt Sucks by the way... They are all gay...

11. GreenAppleSplatters

Kitana and Wank all in the same post?
    Holy God....the 2nd seal has been broken...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beacon:
    I suppose i better introduce myself since i have posted a few pictures (a few have not worked,sorry ).Well i'm Beacon and i'm a 23 year old female from Gillingham which is in Kent in Surrey England.I've read some of the posts on this forum and have found your humour very funny.
    I will be looking around for some new things to post for you to giggle at
    Hope to speak to you all soon either over the forums or when i get to know you better over MSN
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go fuck yourself.. if I had my way, Id smash your fucking face apart with a goddamned cynderblock...

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    go fuck yourself.. if I had my way, Id smash your fucking face apart with a goddamned cynderblock...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd giggle at that!

14. beacon

beacon New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    go fuck yourself.. if I had my way, Id smash your fucking face apart with a goddamned cynderblock...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't care what you think, you seem a bit strange anyway so you are one person on here who i won't be giving my msn to.

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

give it to me!!! ... i'll make sure that nasty imcV doesn't get hold of it... honest

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Hmmm... beacon... Strange question I know, but do you have anything to do with 'fuel'?

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you think the sickeningly chirpy cheery demeanour is down to huffing gas??

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

butane/propane etc... not greenapplesplatters

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Don't care what you think, you seem a bit strange anyway so you are one person on here who i won't be giving my msn to. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry, give it 30 secs & IMCV will have your criminal record, list of x-boyfriends, no. of abortions and a list of overdue videos.

20. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pimpchichi:
    butane/propane etc... not greenapplesplatters<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe! That's why I said 'fuel' instead of 'gas', to save me having to explain!