What the hell are IMC, PimpDaddy and PsychoBob doing moderat

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Snooguns, Jan 13, 2001.

1. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Baby Girl:
    Oh, by the way"i hate niggers" fuck you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yo yo yo why you got to be playhatin' beeoytch?

2. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

Started playing all by myself...couln't wait

3. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

Fuck, that makes me hot......You dumb CUNT

------------------
    Eat shit and live.....1000 flies can't be wrong

4. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Arrest him. Someone please arrest him.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Baby girls "STATIC" Ip address 24.69.228.60

6. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

Hey, imc, don't you think it is time that you stopped being such an asshole. You remind me of someone I used to know.Hmmm, let me think for a minute, oh yeah thats right. There was once this lonely little boy who had no friends..........sound familiar? Don't be such a whiny baby. You remind me of one of those internet geeks who have nothing better to do than harass others. Hope you get freinds soon...

7. Fried Lice

Fried Lice New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    Id love to (!), but I imagine Bob, IMC or Pimpdaddy are doing that for you already<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude.. you keep complaining how we don't like you.. or something similar to why we don't accept critism(spelled wrong). well.. who fucking cares? we obviously get along just fine with each other.. why do we have to be kissing each other's asses? can't friends just be nice to one another? and as far as you thinking that this site is just SO boring.. and it is going downhill.. then why they fuck do you keep coming here? is it so boring that you come here to find fun(not boring) things to do? well? something's up.. because you keeping coming back. take a hint and fuck off.. or we will fucking sick Speedy on you.

other than that.. i just put in 13 fucking hours at work(blockbuster) today. i also "borrowed(permanently, spelled wrong)" 50 dollars in quarters from the gumball machine.. cool thing? cool thing is.. as my manager watched.. he thought it was funny.
    later.. and oh yeah..

*FL raises RIGHT HAND!*

------------------
    i contain lycanthropy
    Anti-Thesis contains fuck

8. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Baby Girl... The moderators do wipe posting's but only old or unused boring crap that no-one has responded to... ring any bells???

Fried Rice... $50 in quarters eh??... You gotta stop calling those 'Listen to me cum for you' sex talk lines... It's becoming an addiction.

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I appologize, I delete baby girls post about how everone here was under her... I thought it was boring drivil comming from a fat cow of a cunt. So I deleted it. I make all fug forum readers this promise, put up spam (like visit my website it kicks fugly's ass) or "I think fucly sucks and all you suck too lets shut fugly down", I will delete it..So woll psychobob, and pimpdaddy, plain and simple. If you dont like it here fine. Please TELL me you dont like it here, and I'll make sure to get your IP banned from the server.. That way you will never have to worry about seeing any of this again. We wouldnt want you upset now would we? Sheesh Some peopel can't be happy until everyone else is miserable... Right baby girl? Fat ho

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I totally agree. If you don't like it or you just want to whine and bitch all the time then get the fuck out.

------------------
    I contain organs.

11. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Yeah but isn't that all you lot do anyway? I mean I said this site isn't as funny anymore and then I just got all this abuse back for it! Constructive criticism anyone?

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

At least my posts are slightly more imaginative than..."Wow! He smokes weed he's dead cool. Oh no he fucks sheep he's not so cool." amazing what a thrill i still get copy+pasting

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

fuck-wrong post-been up all night-grunt

14. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

What on earth does that have to do with my constructive comments post. Your posts aren't imaginative at all, you just paste loads of crap and then write some unfunny comment underneath it.

15. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Snooguns...

You say the forum ain't funny no more.

Let me point out something that you so obviously have not grasped...moderated by the terrible trio or no....it's the people in it that keeps it what it is...so by slagging off the forum your slagging everybody off...get it???

So pardon me for defending this little furry drop of cream called the forum...but...your making me ashamed to be British with your 'my shit don't stink' attitude...why don't you go eat a traditionally English steak & kidney pie & some sprouts...wash it down with some real ale... stick your head up your arse & inhale!!

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

16. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

I mean I said this site isn't as funny anymore and then I just got all this abuse back for it!

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

------------------
    I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you cannot read fast.

17. NoOpinion

NoOpinion New Member

I mean I said this site isn't as funny anymore and then I just got all this abuse back for it!

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

------------------
    I'm writing this letter slowly because I know you cannot read fast.

18. Date Rapist

Date Rapist New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NoOpinion:

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I'm pretty sure people register to post because they find the forums amusing and they want a piece of the action... or a piece of someone posting. Hell, I registered, didn't I? I think you're all funny as fuck, dear ol' cuntbubble Snooguns included.

------------------
    That wasn't clever, bitch... you're still gonna die when I'm done :)

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    What on earth does that have to do with my constructive comments post. Your posts aren't imaginative at all, you just paste loads of crap and then write some unfunny comment underneath it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No your posts arn't constructive. ou just have a "Im better than everyone here except my lover hollz" attitude. That makes you a asshole. You come to fugly dot com and complain because my name implies the death of children. Big deal... I hope someone kills your children (if you ever find a woman that will let you touch her and you have some) anyway, fuck you and die or what ever.. I need to wake up...

20. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    so get the fuck out and go somewhere funny you cockgobbler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hepamonostreptogonosyphiherpilaids-b

------------------
    I contain a sticky metallic red substance known as blood...

Oh yeah... I also containfuck