hey fugly, about that moderator....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

yes, i think we should have some sort of vote out of emetic, nauseous, nursey, imc, ihn, pimp and myself..

what do ya say??

2. Kisha

Kisha New Member

Well Disorder from the posts I have been reading I think you should be the moderator

3. Kisha

Kisha New Member

But saying that I havent read all the posts from the other people you have mentioned

4. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i think not!

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

didn't you even wonder why i left you out of the list? you fucking retard

6. methinks

methinks New Member

*feels left out*
    *hunches over in corner to weep*

naw, its cool, i havent been on here very long anyway.

7. Kisha

Kisha New Member

Well Sparky from what you have written I dont think you would ever make it as a moderator

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey kisha, male or female?? whatever.. sparky! this is how you should post, take a lesson from kisha, who has been with us for 4 posts and has something inteligent to say... or you, who have been with us for too long and has nothing inteligent to say...

9. Kisha

Kisha New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    hey kisha, male or female?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very much female well last time i looked i was

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    didn't you even wonder why i left you out of the list? you fucking retard<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the hell are you talking about little gay boy

11. Disorder

Disorder New Member

my point exactly, you're so fucking dumb that you dont even know what i am talking about..and god i ain't givin you a job shovelin' shit, you'd probably forget what you're doing after 20 fucking minutes and go and talk bollocks to the nearest shit shovelin' asshole... and dont try and be funny, you're not. people dont need to try as hard as you to be funny and not get a laugh, it comes naturally to those who have the gift...

12. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

what the fuck is your deal?

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Why nominate yourself Ed? I think your far to arrogant for that control... But then again thats only what I think...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sparky! this is how you should post... 4 posts and has something inteligent to say... for too long and has nothing inteligent to say...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

disorder, leave sparky be.. he's doing fine, he makes me chuckle...

anyway, whats with all this "intelligent" post crap... it's never been a condition of posting before..

anyway .. sparky's posts make a lot of sense.. to sparky anyway..

and his spazzy fits when he flies into his 'sparkyrages'.. his passionate diatribe to Nursey is already down as a classic moment...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>By Sparky:
    oh yeah you are cool arab what the fuck is a fucking arab a bug?! you fuckin signed it didn't you i dont give a crap. i will admit that this one sucked but DAMN! any way this fuckin thing is bull crap the dumb people cant make ut thier mind about what the fuck they are gonna do... just do something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTW.. if you're gonna criticise someones intelligence, at least spell intelligence right..

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

oh yeah, well if fugly still had an 'edit' option blahblahexcuse

if you wanna keep him then ok but remember 'a retard is for life...blahblah

and i'm not arrogant in real life, i'm an asshole on here tho', kinda 'my double life' crap. anyway pinky..you're next

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

anyway pinky..you're next <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA! I think you better take a look at your boots... I think you'll find they're a little bit small for you...

17. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Yes I was talking to you... Yeah you in your brown leather chair!

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

you're not funny asswipe.. and yes i wouldnt fucking trust you either..

19. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

thanks pimp

20. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

and yes i wouldnt fucking trust you either..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well of course you wouldn't.
    But I think that's down to your inferiority complex...

Not Reasoning eh?.

----------------
    Right well that's enough from me... It's 5:30am (again!) and I'm too wired for this kinda shit...