Ethnic Cleansing

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Featherwood, Dec 23, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Fuck you, IMC. He drinks Thunderbird, not Night Train. What kind of a respectable black man would drink Night Train?

And he told me to tell you, "wassup?" and that, "KFC is prolly the best thing to serve with the fortified wines, nigga."

What the fuck are you doing hanging out with my dad for anyway?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit man, your dad And I boosted a truckload of fake ass FUBU from them chink motherfuckers and sold it at the flea market. Sometimes we go sling some rock in front of the 7-11. I thought you knew...

2. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Featherwood:
    To my fellow "white" brothers & sisters (because that is how the SPLC told me how to start my sentences...)

I say we move back to Europe, then nuke every other non-white country (and the ADL told me to say that, to lure you into a terroristic threat trap), then we won't have have to worry about niggers/spics robbing our houses or sand niggers bombing our country etc... Who's with me? (And if you say yes, Mr. Morris Dees will then slap you with a complimentary lawsuit!!)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My ten bucks says that Featherwood is on the ADL payroll.

Either that, or Morris Dees stopped molesting his niece long enough to let this guy take her out on a date, and is now returning the favor to Dees by putting on an act here.

Go back to either the SPLC or the ADL, and tell them that we are not that fucking stupid!!!

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    want another, clearer pic? i can take one... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, I can't wait to get my $50.

4. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Sure, I can't wait to get my $50.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

k i have to get my digi cam back from my one friend

6. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    My dad is black.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is he hot?

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    k i have to get my digi cam back from my one friend<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm still waiting Kit, why don't you try the school yard for your friend? He'll probably have the camera on him.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    Is he hot? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shut the fuck up, you lurking nigger faggot!

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I'm still waiting Kit, why don't you try the school yard for your friend? He'll probably have the camera on him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

School Yard? No, my friend is on vacation for x-mas and its a she

I already went over there, she wouldnt answer, but i think it was because it was barely 7AM