test

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Dec 19, 2001.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

go take some tests to see what a whore you are.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I took a purity test there once, I think I got an 18% or so...

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ya, I just took the sex test and they said I would have 185 lovers before I die, and I would actually love 1 of them, hee hee. If I am going to see that much action I better go get some more condoms dammnit.

I got 69% on the Un-telligence test which I guess is fairly good according to them. The mean is 60%. I don't know if you score higher the more or less moral you are, or funny you are, or how the test is calculated. Maybe the color codes mean something???

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    I took a purity test there once, I think I got an 18% or so... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am 27% pure. I think I scored higher because I don't shit my pants and spread VD around. Other than that, I'm a sicko.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

VIRGIN
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe you should stop playing around with dead animals so much and go get you some luvvvin girl.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    I am 27% pure. I think I scored higher because I don't shit my pants and spread VD around. Other than that, I'm a sicko.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're just not applying yourself hard enough... keep trying; maybe someday you'll be in the same ballpark as yours truly.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    You're just not applying yourself hard enough... keep trying; maybe someday you'll be in the same ballpark as yours truly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    but i don't want to shit my pants. i'm not 'punk heroine chic' enough for that. as for the spreading VD around, well, i would have to catch some first and i don't wanna do that either.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    but i don't want to shit my pants. i'm not 'punk heroine chic' enough for that. as for the spreading VD around, well, i would have to catch some first and i don't wanna do that either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sucks to have morals, doesn't it?

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Sucks to have morals, doesn't it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes it fucking does. i was thinking about that earlier today in fact. i wouldn't have half as many problems if i just didn't give a fuck. my problem is that they wax and wane at the most inappropriate times. but as you can see from the 'slut' test, that subject doesn't seem to bother me much.

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I failed the gender test.

86% confident that I am male.

12. D

D New Member

i am
    50% slut
    66% bitch
    I will have sex with 24 people 15 of them will be female
    35% gay - and personally I don't like the way they put this - <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    56% un-intlligent
    Im also pregnant

and after doing all thoses test... I realised at 4.50am I have too much time on my hands

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

OK... I took it again... the whole stop sign/sex in a car/cheated/lied/vouyerism/mocking religion/statutory rape/etc.....

Basically, I found out that I'm 24% pure...

Fuck it... better than 23% (or is it.....?)...

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

85% Bastard... beat that, you fucks!

15. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

86% Bastard...I never realized I was that nasty.
    Oh well, I still get action.

16. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

And, I am also only 10% pure. Damn, I must really be a sleaze. But like I said, I still somehow am able to get some, so fuck it!

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I failed the gender test.

86% confident that I am male.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how the hell did u do that???

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I answered the questions.

19. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Only 70% slut--phew glad theres a bigger one on the forums

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:

Im also pregnant
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the test said that or u really are?