baby killer- or - life saver

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by BIGMAMA, May 19, 2010.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

my friends 17 year old daughter-straight A student- scholarship to collage- ... is pregnant. beautiful girl... and appeared to be very classy.. smart. and have her shit together...

anyway gets knocked up by a pot head dork... her mom is having a bad time with money right now... so I offered to pay for an abortion...or help pay for it... the daughter is like " thank you "- crying and will get over it but my friend calls me out and calls me evil - says hell no- she will not get an abortion.. kill my grand baby.. blabla... well the girl turns 18 in 12 days... and I said I would take her then- and we can just tell her mom " miscarriage"

I just find it weird that a woman who had a baby at 20- goes on and on forever about WHAT SHE COULD HAVE DONE... but she was high school drop out.. and worked in a titty bar - her daughter - has a chance.

what do you think... ? I know most of you are anti abortion...but then again... you are anti welfare mom etc...

I think spending 6-800 bucks - yeah will kill an unborn child.. but how much will that save on the health care system..I know just in prenatal care and c-section- about 100k ? hmmm plus this girls life will be so fucked up if she has a baby right now ...

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Give me the 6-800 bucks and I will buy a tv for my living room and Lomo can give her a coathanger abortion in the back of that new Suburban of his. I will give him a handjob for it and we'll all be happy.

Seriously, I think you are helping out a scared teenager and that's a very generous thing. Me personally, I wouldn't do it... even if I had the money to lend... partly because I am cheap and partly because I feel like she's getting off too easy (no pun intended) by having someone pay for it. Goddamn, I thought they were like a couple hundred bucks? She should get a job or make her loser boyfriend pay for it.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Oh Im gonna make her work it off.... cleaning.. paperwork, oral service (after she turns 18) just kiddin .. she is 13 weeks right now,... will be 15 weeks when we remove it

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

How far along was she when she found out?

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I dunno.. at first she thought her period was off because of extreme dieting for prom ... she is in those prom pics on FB..shes the one in the black/white dress.. she is in the group pic and there is one of her and my nephew.

I guess none of the guys are gonna say anything... pussies

6. Big_unsexy

Big_unsexy New Member

2 words, foster care

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you sir are retarded... foster homes are full - we have ads on TV begging for foster parents...

update, she had some bleeding today- so hopefully it will make its way out soon on his own- save me some money.

8. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

You are doing good man. Very good.

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

YAYYYYY - baby aborted on its own.. no guilt, no money, no unwanted baby.

good day

10. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Divine intervention perhaps?

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

or it could be the fact I kicked her in the uterus... just kiddin

12. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Uterus punch!!

13. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

if i had to guess, I'd say her bf punched or and they both were in on it.