Suspended

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Robman97, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Hehe, I just got suspended from work. Well, my supervisor's exact words were, "Go home and we will call you when you can come back." I asked if I was being suspended and she said no, another supervisor said, "Sounds like a suspension to me." Guess I shouldn't have told her how I felt, using explicit language. Nothing is gonna get done for a couple days now, Oh well.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Man that sucks. At least you spoke your mind and stood your ground. If you get bored you can hang out with metal for pals.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Unlawful Termination! W00T!

4. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Yea, I have a meeting today at 2:30, I have a feeling they will gang up on me. If it comes to it, I will threaten a lawsuit, they have lost a few wrongful termination suits over the last 4 years. This is the first time I have been in trouble where it was documented so....

5. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Well, I was put on probation for 6 months, I am switching back to 2nd shift from 3rd shift. I am no longer a Team leader, which costs me a dollar an hour and the headache of fixing everybody's problems. I am ineligible for merit raises for the next 6 months. All in all a big whatever. I will go in everyday and do exactly what I have to do for 8 to 10 hours, I am no longer going to bust my ass for them daily.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2010
  6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Depending on what state you live in, a pocket recorder can come in handy...

Although dealing primarily in telephone recording, the laws carry over to personal conversations.

Interesting reading. I hope it's of some use.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

People need to be sued for trying to sue over everything.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

When it comes to recording people I say do what you feel like and apologize for it later. I understand usually if you are on the record of telling someone that all conversations are subject to being recorded for your own purposes then after that there is nothing they can do. It could be some billing company and you record yourself warning them and ten years later they slip up well screw them they were told.

Anyways ignorance is bliss you cannot be persecuted for what you did not know was illegal in a lot of cases.

Check this out:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100504/ap_on_go_co/us_too_many_crimes

That being said I get extremely annoyed at bogus lawsuits. Seems now someone is now suing Starbucks for too hot tea. :rolleyes:

9. moremetal4mepls

moremetal4mepls New Member

Send em some cookies with X-Lax in it.

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I hope you and Pukey never get together and plot revenge on someone.

11. Big_unsexy

Big_unsexy New Member

what is ur job ( atleast you didnt get fired like me)

12. Robman97

Robman97 Member

I test the equipment they sell, wrong guy to piss off right. Let's just say stuff has been passing all the time lately.