I am NOT Janet Reno.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cola di Rienza, Dec 12, 2001.

1. Cola di Rienza

Cola di Rienza New Member

Greetings all. I just read Fugly's latest post entitled "New Members" and felt it needed a response. In it, he/she said that in the past few days over 200 people have joined the forum, but there hasn't been an increase in posting. Since I am one of these newbies who hasn't actually posted a new thread yet, I figured now's as good a time as any. I'd like to dedicate this post to what I love the most(almost)-- Marijuana.

I've been casually smoking the sweet leaf for almost 7 years now. When I smoke, I feel alot better about life and I'm not filled with as much apathy towards people. I generally smoke once per day in the bathtub. Once baked, I really enjoy reading, listening to great music by outfits such as Wumpscut, Aphex Twin, Tool, and good conversation...whether it's on the internet or in person. Favorite munchies include Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and the chicken/steak Hot Stuft burrito from Taco Bell.

There's my profile and formal introduction.
    Any other smokers here that would like to profile themselves? I'd love to read it.

PS. If there are anti-drug people here, please don't resort to flaming. Any chimpanzee with a brain can spam words/phrases such as fuck, stupid monkey fucking shitslinging ass bounty hunter, ect ect.

2. Cola di Rienza

Don't get me wrong though...I am a monkey fucking shitslinging bounty hunter.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Y'kno sumfing? I don't care what the others are saying about you... You're A-O.K. in my book...

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

fuck, stupid monkey fucking shitslinging ass bounty hunter, ect ect. I don't smoke dope. But that's not because I am anti-dope smoking. I just get crazy paranoid and shake and sweat when I do it. So I rather blow lines. Now that makes me feel groovy. Have a nice day.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

hmmm... have you guys tried ritalin?

i dont do drugs either...except the ones the doc gives me and those are good enough

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I love Ritalin. In fact.... I loved it so much at one time... that it cost me my education, my family, my job, my friends and my girl.

You all think drugs are cool. Well, to a certain degree... they are. But for the most part, they become habitual and end up costing you in the end. Last week I smoked Angel Dust (Lord knows why) and realized exactly how stupid it was.

You get to forget about life in general for a while... then come down and make up for lost time with extra depression. So what do you do? Take more of course. That'll get you back to par. Next thing you know you're sucking cock for your next hit.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is... drugs are really cool. Especially if you have lots of them and keep a nice posse of addicts around you to keep your cock sucked regularly.

Hey Kit.... got any Ritalin you can send me? I'll eat your pussy for a bottle of them....

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Ritalin OwNz Me... I'd strangle a fucking nun for a few of 'em right about now... I need to get some house-cleaning done.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

No, i have no more. mom flushed em all. i needed them to concentrate and focus, but then i learned how to control myself a bit and quit taking them.

i wish i had saved what i had left, it was almost a month's supply - 20mg 3x a day

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Last week I smoked Angel Dust <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, I didn't know people still did that shit. I thought it went out with disco.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i wish i had saved what i had left, it was almost a month's supply - 20mg 3x a day <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet fucking christ, me too... you might've actually weaseled my address outta me if you still had those...!

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Sweet fucking christ, me too... you might've actually weaseled my address outta me if you still had those...!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u fucking crackhead...

what would u do for some ritalin???

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    u fucking crackhead...

what would u do for some ritalin???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not that I'm a crackhead, it's just that I LOVE amphetamines...

I swear, my house is in near-complete-disarray right now, and an 'injection' of some amphetamines right now would seriously help me out in cleaning this fucking pig-pen...

13. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

rev, nothing could clean that hole up! not even a fucking bulldozing...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    rev, nothing could clean that hole up! not even a fucking bulldozing...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, lomo lives in a pigsty???

i bet you got roommates you dont even know about living with u, if u know what i mean.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LOL, lomo lives in a pigsty???

i bet you got roommates you dont even know about living with u, if u know what i mean.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, well FU... As long as I've got plugs for my arcade games, I'm fucking happy.

16. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I got a sheet of Attenta I scored off a kid. He was there a week before anyone told me I was sposed to be giving them to him at lunch. Should've been in his file. Anyway, nobody asked about it so I snavelled em. I'm saving them for my holidays so I have heaps of recovery time if it doesn't work out, (I haven't tried em before).

Heaps of the kids I work with take them.

Hay Kit, how does a dog go on them do ya know? I have a very big fullon hyper dog who could do with some laxing out.

17. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

Well, for me, my day starts out with a couple of cups of coffee....then by mid afternoon, gallons and gallons of booze (mostly beer, except for martini night ).

18. Cola di Rienza

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Hehe if you use drugs and it gets to that point and your smoking angel dust, you shouldn't be using them period

19. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Actually.... I hardly ever touch drugs. Maybe once every six months or so. They don't seem to give me the same "good" feeling that busting a good nut does.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    I got a sheet of Attenta

Hay Kit, how does a dog go on them do ya know? I have a very big fullon hyper dog who could do with some laxing out.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Attenta? never heard of that one b4. sure u got the name right?

i gave my dog, Kujo, some mellaril. I had this dog when i was a freshman in highschool, he was psyched, hyped and ready to bite. he attacked me a couple of times, nothing big, i was playing 'tug the rag' with him, i guess he got upset and went for my arm.

it made him sleep, but he calmed down. he would have to be on it constantly to maintain steady levels in his blood for him to remain calm.