Worse thing done when pissed

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:

That was a joke! um... yeah! *grumble, grumble, no edit button, grumble*

Honestly, though... I've never been with a gook... I just assumed they'd break in half during sex. (Taking into account the average Asian penis size, of course - I just thought they weren't equipped to handle normal folk... )
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>then u should have no problem jeff, i mean your hung like a pimple right...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    actually...

Hung like planet pluto - hard to see with the naked eye...

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    actually...

Hung like planet pluto - hard to see with the naked eye...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

... and accidentally discovered while investigating anomalies with uranus? Good thing you got that checked out, Lomo.

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Worst thing done when pissed (and i am)
    Asked a real honey out for drinks, got too drunk and went home alone without him!!!
    Why, why, why, I am my own worst enemy sometimes

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    I am my own worst enemy sometimes <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i know the feeling

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Worst Thing done when pissed -
    Last year I went to Glastonbury with my mates, and with it being fine weather so did about 200,000 other people. Glastonbury is only licenced for around 100,000 people so most jumped the fence due to lack of tickets. Although the toilet facilities are rather good at Glastonbury (as good as it gets for a 3 day event in a field) the extra people there meant that the wait was too long so most people just slashed against the trees.
    I was at the main stage on the Sunday waching Bowie perform and drinking a 3 litre bottle of cider, after the many cans of lager and pints of "Hot Spiced Cider" I'd drunk during the day. After the gig I was busting for a piss and so made my way to the side of the field towards the trees. 20 minutes later after pushing my way through a crowd of about 100,000 I arive at the side of the field and can see the trees. I was near to pissing myself so I started to run toward the trees before that happened and on my way noticed a few lads stood about 30 feet away taking a slash. But I carried on running ahead not noticing that 4 days worth of piss from 200,000 people had been deposited there and turned the soil to mud and I skidded across the top of it on my back and had to find my way back to my tent reaking of piss.