Worse thing done when pissed

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 5, 2001.

1. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

what can i say, he offered me some candy...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    i once let the reverend bitchslap burn my nipple with a cigarette...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And this focker to this day won't stop bitchin' about it...

*Note to the court*: - He begged me to do it!

3. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    And this focker to this day won't stop bitchin' about it...

*Note to the court*: - He begged me to do it!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hey it was better than passing out in the rain in your driveway again

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    hey it was better than passing out in the rain in your driveway again <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind me to thank Matt for leaving you out there next time I see 'im...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

lomo: u know skidmarks personally?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    lomo: u know skidmarks personally?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What makes you say that?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Remind me to thank Matt for leaving you out there next time I see 'im... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

b/c of that

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    b/c of that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

the rev is my bitch!

10. Cola di Rienza

Cola di Rienza New Member

One time I was playing this online RPG game called EverQuest. I had just spent 3 hours trying to get to a certain area of the game world. When I got there, I got my shit beat down to a pulp. I had knocked back quite a few drinks (normally don't drink) and got really pissed. First thing I did was throw a brand new stick of deoderant against the wall and of course that shit went everywhere. I did the same with my tv remote. After that, I pounded my fist into my door until my hand started bleeding. It knocked the door pretty good. Since I didn't want the landlords to see it and I had a spare door in the attic, I thought I'd be a smooth ass and change doors. Haha nobody would know. Anyway, I'm taking the doorknob off my cracked door but I can't get a good grip on the screws so I close the door. When the screws came out the door was locked and the doorknob fell out, half on my side of the door, half on the other side. I was trapped. I had broken my phone not too long before so I couldn't call anyone to get me out. I only live on the second story, but I couldn't jump out w/out breaking at least one bone. To make a long story shorter, I ended up having to bash my way through the door with the butt of my rifle. Whats funny is that I was going to change this door because of a 2 inch fist crack, and I ended up making a hole big enough for Mr. T to fit through and ruining the door. Later, I passed out in the bathtub and woke up hours later looking more wrinkled than my grandmother.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

the rev is my bitch!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lomo: r u gonna take that?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cola di Rienza:
    I passed out in the bathtub and woke up hours later looking more wrinkled than my grandmother.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and u didnt drown? darn...

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jesus christ would you look at that untrimmed bush!!!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

the rev is my bitch!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only when you pay me for my services, where my money, foo?!?

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Lomo: r u gonna take that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit: r u gonna STFU?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    jesus christ would you look at that untrimmed bush!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reminds me of some Asian wimmen I used to shag...

17. kitana

kitana New Member

Kit: r u gonna STFU?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no

18. kitana

kitana New Member

Reminds me of some Asian wimmen I used to shag... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aha! you are revealing your list of fucks!

Nauseous! u need to see this - i told u, he's a carrier!

19. Cola di Rienza

Cola di Rienza New Member

Kitana, no drowning for Cola. My bathtub drain plug thing is worn out and leaks water. Plus, I have one of those ultra nifty bathtub pillow thingys

My tub's kinda small anyway. It's hard enough to submerge when you want to

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aha! you are revealing your list of fucks!

Nauseous! u need to see this - i told u, he's a carrier!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a joke! um... yeah! *grumble, grumble, no edit button, grumble*

Honestly, though... I've never been with a gook... I just assumed they'd break in half during sex. (Taking into account the average Asian penis size, of course - I just thought they weren't equipped to handle normal folk... )