Cooking with Lomo

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Gastronomically enticed kitana:
    we would probably bar-b-que or make some nice south texan dish...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oooooooh, Disorder! Are you in for a treat!

Better get ready for an appetizer of...

Armadillo Dip

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> 1 armadillo
    <LI>1 cup chopped celery
    <LI>1 cup ea: chopped green & red peppers
    <LI>1 jar Old El Paso picante sauce
    <LI>1 cup quacamole
    <LI>8 oz. Pepper Jack cheese
    <LI>8 oz. nacho cheese
    <LI>8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
    [/list]

Invert armadillo. Using sharp knife open gut longitudinally. Remove and discard entrails. Remove remaining organs and place in blender; use large spoon or small ladle to remove remaining misc. viscera & place in blender. Blend on "whip" setting for 30 seconds.

Return blended contents into body cavity. Mix in all chopped vegetables and picante sauce. Place in meatloaf pan in oven preheated to 375 degrees; cook for 30min.

Remove from oven, top with various cheeses to taste, return to oven, continue baking for 10min.

Remove from oven, add a 'float' of quacamole (or serve guac on the side, optionally), serve with unbleached, stone-ground tortilla chips.

...followed by the tasty main course of...

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> 2 pounds fresh testicles
    <LI>1 cup floor
    <LI>1/4 cup cornmeal
    <LI>1 cup red wine
    <LI>salt
    <LI>black pepper
    <LI>garlic powder
    <LI>Louisiana Hot Sauce
    <LI>cooking oil
    [/list]

With a very sharp knife, split the tough skin-like muscle that surrounds each "oyster". Remove the skin. Set the
    "oysters" into a pan with enough salt water to cover them for one hour (this takes out some of the blood). Drain.

Transfer "oysters" to large pot. Add enough water to float "oysters" and a generous tablespoon of vinegar. Parboil, drain, and rinse. Let cool and slice each "oyster" into 1/4" thick ovals. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of sliced "oyster" to taste.

Mix flour, cornmeal and some garlic powder to taste in a bowl. Roll each "oyster" slice into this dry mixture. Dip into milk, the dip into dry mixture. Dip into wine quickly (you may repeat the procedure if a thicker crust is desired). Place each "oyster" into hot cooking oil.

Add hot sauce to cooking oil (to taste). Cook until golden brown or tender, and remove with a slotted spoon or wire strainer. (Careful-the longer they cook, the tougher they will become)

Drain on paper towels and serve.

MMM, yummy!!

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    then the next day, its off to see the sites, beach, park, guns, fishing, exploring, etc...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No sex then???

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    No sex then???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    and then the alarm clock woke me from my sweaty, hibernation-style slumber so i could go work my usual corner until i saved enough cash. Then, whn i have enought money, i can go to america to get some cock because i am sad and no one in britain wants to fuck me except butch lesbians and spotty, shellsuit dorning teenagers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm... I do believe, in my area anyway, that there's a couple of fella's who I could happily have sex with, without being/haveing to pay for it.

There was also someone else that I started talking to a while ago and they
    seemed to like me but I was careful what I said to him. Then I found out he was a whore...

So, although I may go on about promiscuous cocksucking etc... I'm extremly faithful to my other half in America, even though I dont get a fuck for months at a time.

But you know this already... it's why I didnt fuck you

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    No<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we will be making love

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    we will be making love <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i used to use that line too... works a charm

7. kitana

kitana New Member

we will be making love <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    i used to use that line too... works a charm <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

never used it on nursey tho.... didn't need to.. she stole me *snigger*

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

NO
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Hey Lommomomomo, here's a Kwanzaa recipe:

Pickled Pig Feet

Ingredients:

3-4 pounds split pig feet
    1/2 cup sweet pickle juice
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    1 1/2 cup cider vinegar
    1-2 teaspoons ground cloves
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 teaspoon black pepper
    1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)

Instructions:

Boil pig feet in enough water to cover well until tender.
    In separate pot mix all remanning ingredients, bring to a boil.
    Pour most of the water off pig feet, replace that liquid with vinegar mixture, bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20-30 minutes.

Comments: May double or increase vinegar mixture as needed, if you are cooking a larger amount of pig feet.

Comments: Serve with sweet cornbread, fried yams, ice tea.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fucking Busy Pimp:
    never used it on nursey tho.... didn't need to.. she stole me *snigger*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so, who's who's bitch, then???

12. Boudreaux

Boudreaux New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

Armadillo Dip

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> 1 armadillo
    <LI>1 cup chopped celery
    <LI>1 cup ea: chopped green & red peppers
    <LI>1 jar Old El Paso picante sauce
    <LI>1 cup quacamole
    <LI>8 oz. Pepper Jack cheese
    <LI>8 oz. nacho cheese
    <LI>8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese
    [/list]

Invert armadillo. Using sharp knife open gut longitudinally. Remove and discard entrails. Remove remaining organs and place in blender; use large spoon or small ladle to remove remaining misc. viscera & place in blender. Blend on "whip" setting for 30 seconds.

Return blended contents into body cavity. Mix in all chopped vegetables and picante sauce. Place in meatloaf pan in oven preheated to 375 degrees; cook for 30min.

Remove from oven, top with various cheeses to taste, return to oven, continue baking for 10min.

Remove from oven, add a 'float' of quacamole (or serve guac on the side, optionally), serve with unbleached, stone-ground tortilla chips.

...followed by the tasty main course of...

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> 2 pounds fresh testicles
    <LI>1 cup floor
    <LI>1/4 cup cornmeal
    <LI>1 cup red wine
    <LI>salt
    <LI>black pepper
    <LI>garlic powder
    <LI>Louisiana Hot Sauce
    <LI>cooking oil
    [/list]

With a very sharp knife, split the tough skin-like muscle that surrounds each "oyster". Remove the skin. Set the
    "oysters" into a pan with enough salt water to cover them for one hour (this takes out some of the blood). Drain.

Transfer "oysters" to large pot. Add enough water to float "oysters" and a generous tablespoon of vinegar. Parboil, drain, and rinse. Let cool and slice each "oyster" into 1/4" thick ovals. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of sliced "oyster" to taste.

Mix flour, cornmeal and some garlic powder to taste in a bowl. Roll each "oyster" slice into this dry mixture. Dip into milk, the dip into dry mixture. Dip into wine quickly (you may repeat the procedure if a thicker crust is desired). Place each "oyster" into hot cooking oil.

Add hot sauce to cooking oil (to taste). Cook until golden brown or tender, and remove with a slotted spoon or wire strainer. (Careful-the longer they cook, the tougher they will become)

Drain on paper towels and serve.

MMM, yummy!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOOOHOOOO!!! now theres a folk knows what good eatins all about! i havta get my wife Marie ta try that armadillo recipie out next time i checks da traps. i gotsta say doh, dat tossin out da entrails is missin out on a perfekally good gumbo base.

i dun never herd o no fancy rock mountin oysters but den i dont gets outta da bayou much. we jest gets da regulah kinds here.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Boudreaux:
    i dun never herd o no fancy rock mountin oysters but den i dont gets outta da bayou much. we jest gets da regulah kinds here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, we need to talk about mountain oysters...