The Procrastinator's meeting has been postponed again...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    you can work for me <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You couldn't afford me.

Besides, I had previously offered my photography services to you at a steal, and was given the run around.

Amateur photographer for hire
    Serious inquiries only, please.

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>

Amateur photographer for hire
    Serious inquiries only, please.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, what kinda equipment you packin'? and.. when i say that, we dont want none o' this rxj45v wid da zoooom lens and da tripod attachment shyt, we want a rating

lyar.....beginner.....semi-pro.....professional.....bow before me...i am the alpha and the omega, kinda scale..

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    You couldn't afford me.

Besides, I had previously offered my photography services to you at a steal, and was given the run around.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i meant that you could be my little bitch and i could pimp you out

4. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    yeah, what kinda equipment you packin'? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, nothing as fancy as that, Dis. I generally pick up whatever disposable model is on sale at the local pharmacy. With the flash, though. I do have some standards.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

you suck.

6. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

no, i meant that you could be my little bitch and i could pimp you out
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said before, you couldn't afford me. Nor, I surmise, could any of your welfare recipient friends.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

you suck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed, I suck quite well. In fact, my fellatio techniques are reknown among certain elite circles. I would offer you lessons, but I doubt that I could break you of that pesky teething habit. Any true professional knows that you always make them pay extra for that. The best I can do for you is to advise you to pick up a copy of "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" and pay close attention to the cafeteria scene.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

no i plan to learn from some other pros...

***they know who they are

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Indeed, I suck quite well. In fact, my fellatio techniques are reknown among certain elite circles.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*ears perked*

...looks around to see if the coast is clear...

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

no i plan to learn from some other pros...

***they know who they are
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, suit yourself. Just keep in mind that your mother doesn't always know what's best.

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Well, suit yourself. Just keep in mind that your mother doesn't always know what's best.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dads usually know more.

11. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    *ears perked*

...looks around to see if the coast is clear...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...surveys the perimeter and hears the Nauseous heaving in a nearby bathroom

She'll probably be back before I've gotten a chance to properly showcase my skills. Perhaps we should wait until the next Procrastinator's meeting. She never shows up there.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*nods*

...we'll have to keep it on the down-low... Heaven forbid word of this gets out...

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

If you want a blow-job that fuckin' bad, have at it! I have no further use for you.

Now change your fuckin' location!!

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    If you want a blow-job that fuckin' bad, have at it! I have no further use for you.

Now change your fuckin' location!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Baaaaybee... that was last night's insomnia talkin' - I swear!

Now, c'mon back to bed so we can cuddle and discuss the meaning of life...

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Isn't the bed getting a little crowded, you fucking whore?!!

16. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

jeff, you're a pussy vulture aint ya

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Isn't the bed getting a little crowded, you fucking whore?!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

um... "the more, the merrier?"

C'mon... I'll even let you play some Bruce Springsteen...

18. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

go to sleep, or study for your finals or something you filthy hairy man whore.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    you're a pussy vulture aint ya <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're referring to my latent necrophilia...

"I can neither confirm nor deny at this time..."

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    go to sleep, or study for your finals or something you filthy hairy man whore.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding? You know I never sleep... Everyone else passes out and I'm still awake by the time they finally come to...