BOW BOW BOW BOW BOW PA BOW BOWP BA BOW BOW BOW BOW BA BOWP PA BOW

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by DangerousD, Mar 14, 2009.

1. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Guess what dan's real first name is.

2. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

wrong. It's Tom. T for short.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Hi Tom. I'm Barry. Lets be real friends and swap recipes.

4. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Do you know how to make good sushi? I took my girl to a really good sushi bar last night. The california rolls were great.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Obeying the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" rule, Dan only took one of his "girls" inside...

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

California Roll not exactly sushi, its a start though. If you really liked that you will like the spicy tuna roll (similar texture with a little spicy kick). Once you get into it, you can start getting the red and white tuna (melts like butter). Very good.

I havent tried making it at home, usually you can get an 8 piece roll fresh at a restaraunt for less than 6.00 so no need to look to save, unless you are going to eat them off of her, but you can just buy them to go.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Not all sushi is raw, Eel, shrimp, and a few other items are steamed, smoked, and poached. there are differences, in Japan octopus is always raw. In the states, it's against health codes to serve raw octopus or squid.

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I only like super cruch rolls... not raw at all

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think a lot of it gets steamed. Arent most rolls steamed?

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I won't eat any of that stinky asian garbage. The smell alone is enough to nauseate me.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You need to quit sniffing the stuff at WalMart. The places I go, you could put them up your nose and not smell fish.

Freshness is goodness.....

Unless you are refering to 'kimchi' or whatever they call that spoiled cabbage dish.

12. Fernando

Fernando Member

I can honestly say Spring rolls are like a drug to me, I can eat that shit like french frys.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It's my own personal preference. I can't tolerate asian food. I've been to asian restaurants, run by actual asians and I didn't like the food and the smell of it nauseates me.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh... that Kimchi shit is horrid. I really want to vomit whenever I smell that fermented crap.

I've never had a super crotch roll before - raw or not...

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Kimchee is the bomb, you fucking pussies. Oh and never ea and Sushi that has a fish odor to it. Means it's not fresh, or possibly Joe's wife.

16. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Fernando, spring rolls are the shit, we make our own every now and again.

You want a nasty smell? I work at a place where half the 2nd shift Machine shop is Vietnamese, my god the way they make the break room smell at lunch is unfucking believable. Smells like rotten fish and asshole.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yes, but at least the local wild dog population has virutally disappeared. I dont know how all them asians is skinny.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That is so disturbing to me.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

goddamn you pukey! what the fuck is wrong with you kelly? I have already had a shitty night, and you just put the cherry on top of the shit sundae of a night with that fucking pic. thanks.

20. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

Yeah I hate that they eat dog and cats.

I also hate fur and how most fur comes from China and they kill them in cruel ways.
    I saw that there was a investigation on coats with "FAKE" fur trim ...even cheap ass coats from Old Navy, Walmart... were actually made of dog.

it was on youtube, but was on cnn or fox... cant find it, but this one is good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apXs4eHWKy0

good as in informative- not as is good to watch.