do jews celebrate thanksgiving?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 23, 2001.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I know they celebrate the day after thanksgiving, thats when everything goes on sale...

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I know they celebrate the day after thanksgiving, thats when everything goes on sale...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess so, i mean its the only time of the year they get to search the streets for dropped coins, without too many people noticing..

3. Topper

Topper New Member

So what's the deal, we all got to be white, middle class, bigotted, rascist, male and not jewish?

Then we're cool, right?

4. axlblow

axlblow New Member

yo not every jew is american you cocksuckers

5. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axlblow:
    yo not every jew is american you cocksuckers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only time I have ever seen a Jew... well, that I know of... I was curious as to why all these girls had the same denim skirt and white socks and trainers on... was when I was in America...

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by axlblow:
    yo not every jew is american you cocksuckers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes but every jew is a kike though... ironic huh?

8. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

I just always figured that Jews didn't celebrate it, due to their phobia with ovens and all.