Aural sex

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 15, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dawank:
    Wasn't trying to make anyone laugh disorder but i bet you can..post a picture of your cock and we'll all be on the floor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not me, i will be in my chair, drooling.

but YOU will be on the floor, masturbating with jealousy

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    not me, i will be in my chair, drooling.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you are a retard then?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    So you are a retard then?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i want disorder

4. ssb

ssb New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    So you are a retard?

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dawank:
    So you are a retard?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why? because she has a interest in someone of another gender..unlike you..or the fact that shes got SOMEONE WHO LIKES HER... unlike you..or maybe its because she has me, which is still more friends than you have..

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>why? because she has a interest in someone of another gender..unlike you..or the fact that shes got SOMEONE WHO LIKES HER... unlike you..or maybe its because she has me, which is still more friends than you have..

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No i was asking if she was a retard because she likes you.Nothing to do with what sex you are.

7. D

D New Member

jesus christ...
    who the fuck are you?

8. Jesus H. Christ

Jesus H. Christ New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    jesus christ...
    who the fuck are you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Damn that fucking dawank shes stolen my identity....damn her infamous hacking skills

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jesus H. Christ:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oi!

Less of the eyes...

11. D

D New Member

What was the sodding point of this thing anyway...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

jesus wank, would you please shut the fuck up!!! you are themost annoying fucking troll i have ever seen!! you and kuntuna are perfect for each other

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    jesus wank, would you please shut the fuck up!!! you are themost annoying fucking troll i have ever seen!! you and kuntuna are perfect for each other<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, sorry

14. Sky

Sky New Member

*Yawn* so teird and bored!!