Aural sex

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 15, 2001.

1. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Homewrecker:
    If I lived your life for a day, I think I'd be more concerned about how my marksmanship skills hold up! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont get that many drive bys' in my area

2. Sky

Sky New Member

I'd just like to say 'Hello im back' not that anyone really cares but I thought I'd tell you anyway!

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

...Still waiting to see what kind of earjob the Rev plans on pulling...

Meanwhile, for your listening displeasure, here's the strangest AV clip I've been unfortunate enough to witness in a long time - a tuxedoed, smoking, late 60s/early 70s-era William Shatner performing his stylized rendition of Elton John's "Rocket Man" (complete with groovy hi-tech camera effects):

PLEASE Beam Me Up, Scotty...?!?

{if the server doesn't cooperate, try this one direct to the .RM file: http://www.shatnerology.com/rmfiles/rocket.rm

4. kitana

kitana New Member

hell o, sky!

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Who told you?!?

*leeringly stares at Nauseous*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What? And risk getting another black eye? I told you that the dentist keeps questioning me about my teeth 'accidentally' getting knocked out every other day. I guess it's time to switch them... again.

6. ssb

ssb New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    I could make arrangements to change that situation wank..stupid fuckin slack arsed cunt!!!!

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The clap:
    I could make arrangements to change that situation wank..stupid fuckin slack arsed cunt!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go on then...

8. ssb

ssb New Member

Well that was a unremarkably cunty answer wank.
    Why didnt you put "you and who's army?"
    You sad fish smelling crusty puss ridden grandad smegma eating twat

9. D

D New Member

Originally posted by clam:

Because, that would just would show that I wasnt serious or that you werent...

I would also like to prove that insults like that hold no ground... If you really wanted to insult me then you should find something out about me then use that in here.... otherwise Im just gonna think your some geeky twat, sitting in on a saturday night trying to be insulting because it gives you the some sort of power...

My icq number is on my profile

10. ssb

ssb New Member

Repeat that in englisg cunt.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I would also like to prove that insults like that hold no ground... If you really wanted to insult me then you should find something out about me then use that in here.... otherwise Im just gonna think your some geeky twat, sitting in on a saturday night trying to be insulting because it gives you the some sort of power...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yeah ok you go it right wank..god how could i ever think i could fall a Essex(spit) girl.
    Be careful not to slip on then white high heels love u might break a nail.
    But if your really serious bout the icq thing you've already got mine...i'll give you 5 days to work it out ..you dumb bitch.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by clam:
    I could make arrangements to change that situation wank..stupid fuckin slack arsed cunt!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you and who's army?

12. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Too Fucking Busy To Be Pimp:
    you and who's army?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She could prolly get superspazzybitch and W@aky and all those other pseudonyms she knows... err... I mean uses...

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Why is it whenever Clammy's around I get the urge for chalupas...?

14. D

D New Member

OI! CLAMMYVADGE

15. ssb

ssb New Member

WHAT DO YOU WANT INSTANT PAIN IN THE ASS?

16. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Hooboy!

Clammy ranked you good with that pic, Wank. Made you look real svelte, sexy and fuckable, didn't she?

17. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Hooboy!

Clammy ranked you good with that pic, Wank. Made you look real svelte, sexy and fuckable, didn't she?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clammy has too much time on her hands...

Clammy vadge.... Go out... go to a club or a pub or maybe a park... Meet a man (or woman, I noticed you have to taken a likeing to females... me) take them home for coffee / sex and get to know them. Eventually they will introduce you to her friends and they may want to become your friends...

After a while you will start going out at weekends and haveing a life you will forget all about me... as sad as it will be I will miss your dumb stalking and obvious.... obsession with me... then when you have settled down... give me a call and tell me how you are getting on... I wanna hear about your life in a few years time...

18. ssb

ssb New Member

Deep Throat Dawn unlike you i dont have to make up a life..i'm not a sad cunt who's only friend is a singing retard.Your boyfriend is obviuosly a figment of your imagination coz you change your story bout having one whenever it suits.
    I can see by what you have wrote you have experience at finding friends in public parks...here's a hint..hang round the male toilets in the park instead of the female ones and you might get yourself a shag.
    Dawn we've all see your pic and even someone who looks like you should manage at least one shag a year.

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dawank:
    Deep Throat Dawn unlike you i dont have to make up a life..i'm not a sad cunt who's only friend is a singing retard.Your boyfriend is obviuosly a figment of your imagination coz you change your story bout having one whenever it suits.
    I can see by what you have wrote you have experience at finding friends in public parks...here's a hint..hang round the male toilets in the park instead of the female ones and you might get yourself a shag.
    Dawn we've all see your pic and even someone who looks like you should manage at least one shag a year.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and I can just see the forum rocking with laughter at your supurb use of wit in this situation. Your prowess astounds... even me! But i'm sure we can all agree that you probably dress worse, smell like a sewage canal and contain enough putrid shit on your face to warrent oxfam to extend its charitable hand your way. Your apparent cowardice has proven that already. The way you near instantaneously picked a victim for your shortcomings, much like a bully at school, you headed for the weaker of the forum users... So, I am assuming(and secretly hoping) you will post yours next. Then we can all say how much similar to an english bulldogs asshole you are... not that we dont think you're an asshole already, but we'd like some physical evidence to go with our suspicions.

20. ssb

ssb New Member

Wasn't trying to make anyone laugh disorder but i bet you can..post a picture of your cock and we'll all be on the floor.