Underage White on Black Stoopover Rears Ugly Head Again

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monkeyboi, Jul 18, 2008.

1. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

VALLEYFAIR SUPERTHUGS EMERGE AS SEX SYMBOLS: SET NEW WHITE RAPE LURE STANDARDS :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2008
  2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

can we please ban this spamming faggot now? he's not going to post anything but this "de po' blacks mens bein raped" spam

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

pretty pathetic when you have to spam fugly forums to get people to look at your shitty website

4. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

When I saw this story, I immediately though of the denial going on here. :mad: So, I shared it. Seeing it now with your own eyes you only seek to have me banned. :mad: No doubt you are a perv too.:eek:

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Looks like the same moron managed to get past the "Net Nanny" software at the special ed school again...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Wrong.

When you either:

A) Fabricated this story yourself (I'd be giving you too much credit to think you're even capable of such a feat--the fact that you were able to post a picture in the forum without the benefit of an 'edit' button even surprises me.)

or...

B) Were forwarded this story from someone else (on the same bottom rung of the intellectual ladder,) and copied it here.

...you--in a well-intentioned, yet poorly planned manner, decided to share with us your concern for these racist rapist murderers.

(I didn't bother to read it, but I'm certain it has something to do with some 'white devils' that happen to twitch their pinky finger in such a manner to signal to their black audience something to the effect of "rape me, kill me, I get off on it!") - Am I right?

Let me give you a bit of unbiased advice. I was out and about last night, walking through the woods, without the benefit of my GPS devices, and I was using the railroad as a relative guide on my position. I felt a train off in the distance, and I couldn't help but notice how nice it was, feeling the vibrations from the metal rails run through my body as the train approached. You should try it sometime. In fact, while you're standing on the rail, close your eyes and take in the moment - make it last.

It's times like those that never come again, and I really hope you can find the time to truly appreciate it.

Best wishes. :)

7. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

Underage White on Black Stoopover Rears Ugly Head Again

It appears as though the only thing to rear it's ugly head is a Monkeyboi. Is your much loved website a "ghetto" Onion site, if so, you need to hone your comedy skillz a bit.

And no, I didn't read the latest tripe linked to.

Stop playing with yourself so much and spend more time picking fleas off of your make monkeyboi.

Jesus loves you (I think) even if you are a fuccking moron shit stirring douchebag scumpie sperm burping salad tossing shit lips jerk-off.

God bless. :)

8. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Mark Foley :eek:, Larry Craig :eek:, the search for WMD in Iraq :eek:: do I need to go on? I can. The level of denial for these perversions here is telling. Is this the General Mayhem message board or the board for pervs in denial? :mad:

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh so this is supposed to be a comedy routine, but it's just not funny?

10. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

This is a social ill. :mad::eek: These kind of girls and the parents teaching them ARE a social ill.:mad:

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I think you answered your own question. :rolleyes:

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Would you just find a consensual sexual partner for once, and spare the rest of the world your inane drivel? Is it that difficult for you?

You know, if you're having trouble, just find the right neighborhood - I'm sure you can actually finance some fornication. It'll be good for you.

If nothing else, might I suggest masturbation? There's certainly no shame in it, especially when you're not caught doing it on the sidewalk while watching someone teaching their precious offspring to bend over in a lustful manner.

Or not.

In fact, show us your balls and act out your joke. Convince us of your apparently innate, uncontrollable, pathetic desires, and we'll wait patiently to hear about all of the fun times you've spent while bending over and pretending to be blonde while in the 'pen. :eek:

I wouldn't piss on you even if you were on fire.

13. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

IMHO, YOU are the social ill, you should stop taking whatever recreational drugs you are on that make you believe this crap and get a life.:mad:

merry christmas

14. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

oh, a spade's a spade like a perv's a perv...

Look at this image:

PERVS IN DENIAL.... . OKAY I do SEE IT NOW.... . IT'S BEEN STARING ME IN THE FACE THIS WHOLE TIME....:

I don't know why took so long to recognize...:confused:

oh, a spade's a spade like a perv's a perv... :eek:

15. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

Take a look at this name:

BullGod666

I didn't realize (and am only now doing so) I was/am talking to the very people who do this kind of thing i.e. Mark Foley, Larry Craig.....

16. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

EAT ME FAGGOT

God bless you monkeyballs

17. BullGod666

BullGod666 Member

After checking your stats, I see that 98% of your posts are exclusively in the bullshit threads you start. Why don't you take your message to your black brethren on the streets that don't have access to your racially charged stories on the internet and bid us a fond fondue.

18. monkeyboi

monkeyboi New Member

And let you continue in your gross & perverted behavior unchecked? I ain't gonna be able to do it, boss. I just can't do.

This problem starts with the morals (or lack thereof) and perversions of the parents who teach this behavior to theiir sons and daughters and the young people who base their ideas of black people on stereotypes. Because of them, the world, both physically and psychologically, is a ghetto.

Certainly you agree that putting it out there that: we know what you're doing and know the gross and perverted fetishes that burn in your minds and heart, is the best thing to do. :confused:

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow, all that knee-gore semen thats been pumped up your asshole is backed up and spewing out of your mouth.

20. Fernando

Fernando Member

How does someone like this even pop into existence?