A Question III

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Nov 17, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Guess who's been booked for a Christmas bash, in one of the biggest clubs in my City?

And tickets are sold out already!!!

HAHAHA! Here we go again!

2. Topper

Topper New Member

Abba?

3. ssb

ssb New Member

Rolf Harris?

4. D

D New Member

Robbie Williams

5. ssb

ssb New Member

Let me guess Wank you just watched the Robbie William Concert on telly and his name was the only one you could think of in your fuckin small under developed brain.
    Jesus christ you dog spunk sucking whore if i mention the fact that your mother likes to be fist fucked up her ass will it appear in your next post??

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by clam:
    Let me guess Wank you just watched the Robbie William Concert on telly and his name was the only one you could think of in your fuckin small under developed brain.
    Jesus christ you dog spunk sucking whore if i mention the fact that your mother likes to be fist fucked up her ass will it appear in your next post??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No... I just got in from the pub, where he was the last song on the thing...

His song was in my head... I dont like his music if that is what you are implying. I think he is a complee arse bandit

7. ssb

ssb New Member

Are you really as thick as you come across????

8. Topper

Topper New Member

Robbie Williams is the greatest, what more do you want out of a bloke, witty, sucessful, doesn't give a flying fuck about the media, although he does stoop to doing interviews, what's that? that's professionalism, that's what that is.

"My breath smells of a thousand fags,
    and when I get drunk I dance like my dad,
    I'm starting to dress a bit like him"

Pure poetry, also......

"I didn't lose my mind it was mine to give awaaaay"

Druggie lyrics from the first division.

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Topper:
    Robbie Williams is the greatest, what more do you want out of a bloke, witty, sucessful, doesn't give a flying fuck about the media, although he does stoop to doing interviews, what's that? that's publicity, that's what that is.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by clam:
    Are you really as thick as you come across????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shall I answer this one?

Yes.

11. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Topper:

Shall I answer this one?

Yes.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey... just coz some wrote some lyrics about what Robbie Williams breath smells like and coz someone else tells him what to do doesnt make it my fault... Personally I think he is a big tossing wanker... but you don't and thats your opinion, albeit sad misguided one...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was going to guess. ghost face killa?

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Ghost is close(ish).

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Congratulations, Spooky!

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

btw, spook in the USA is a negtive term for a black man... LIke nigger...

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Congratulations, Spooky! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why, thank you!

17. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    btw, spook in the USA is a negtive term for a black man... LIke nigger...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just as well I don't use the name Spook then ain't it? For I'd hate to think we'd get a load of people turning up thinking I'm black and expecting to hear R&B and rapcrap. I think they'd more than a little disappointed!

18. Topper

Topper New Member

Spooky? English spooky?

19. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Spooky? English spooky?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Erm... Yes? ( Spooky Action )