New Hulk Movie

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Lomotil, May 5, 2008.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

2. Fernando

Fernando Member

Am I the only person who liked the original hulk movie?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Actually, I can't even truthfully answer that. Hulk was the only comic book that I actually followed back when I used to collect. It started because a friend showed me a comic that had a gray and a green hulk, and I followed the series until after they somehow merged all three personalities into a big green guy that had Banner's brain, Mr. Fixit's 'charm,' and ol' Greenskin's strength.

That's about where I left off, and every now and then, I'll see an issue donated to the store, and apparently he's back where they started (traditional Bill Bixby/Lou Ferrigno style). Who knows. It'd be interesting to read a synopsis of what all happened in the past 10-20 years.

That'll be the day... "Cliff's notes presents: The Incredible Hulk, '88-'08"

Back to the movie, though... I own it, but after getting halfway through the DVD, I just turned it off...

Does it actually get interesting or something?

5. Fernando

Fernando Member

He smashes a whole lot of shit past half way.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Should've figured.

I guess it's kinda like that Titanic movie - start it in the middle and don't even bother with the first half.

7. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

So....who would win in a fight? Superman or the Hulk?

8. Fernando

Fernando Member

Hulk would find a way to smash.

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

There was actually a crossover comic in the 70..superman vs hulk. SUperman was handling him just fine but started to notice that as the battle went on hulk was getting stronger and stronger and noted that if he didnt end the fight soon he wouldnt be able to handle the hulk...

wow, im a geek

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That's putting it mildly.

I didnt care for the CGI in the hulk movie. The story was ok, but they could have done better. The best part of that movie was when he was fighting the tanks.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Lomo, same guy who directed the Hulk, won an Oscar for a movie about two cowboys fucking each other in the ass. you draw your on conclusions

GAY COWBOYS MAKE HULK ANG-LEE!!!!!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Where do you find out this shit? Geez...

So, you're saying I should watch it again, then? With a more 'open mind?' :biggrin:

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I remember something about that...

But for the life of me, can't remember anything about that comic. ;)

Seriously, though... A pile of comics showed up at work a few weeks ago, one of 'em caught my eye, it was a Marvel VS. DC single-issue... I flipped through it a little... Wonder Woman picked up Thor's hammer (take that however you will), and I think Superman and Hulk had something later on in the issue... Hell, maybe that's the same comic?

14. cncs10

cncs10 New Member

ive got a feeling that this is going to be a crappy movie

15. bustersword24

bustersword24 New Member

thats too much "she" for me to handle