MURDER....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Nov 4, 2001.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

... it's all I think about these days.

2. kaye

kaye New Member

thats healthy

3. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    thats healthy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if it's directed at that retard-o who cums at a mirror.

4. kaye

kaye New Member

huh? should i even bother asking?

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

6. ssb

ssb New Member

She means me we're actually really good friends but shes cross with me atm coz i wouldn't return her advances but we'll sort it out as soon as she realises we were never ment to be more than just friends.

7. kaye

kaye New Member

oh i see...now it all makes sense

8. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    She means me we're actually really good friends but shes cross with me atm coz i wouldn't return her advances but we'll sort it out as soon as she realises we were never ment to be more than just friends.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah...

wanna fuck?

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    wanna fuck?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY! That's MY fucking line!!

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    HEY! That's MY fucking line!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

looks like you got the short straw huh?

11. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:

Bollox... I haven't seen you put it...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    Bollox... I haven't seen you put it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You haven't been around long enough... I've been saying this since you were in diapers and taking it in the ass from the babysitter...

What? Oh... ok. "...from the first time you took it in the ass from the babysitter" then.

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

You haven't been around long enough... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fair enough... but I have said it before a few times...and you didn't pick me up on it then...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I've been saying this since you were in diapers and taking it in the ass from the babysitter...

What? Oh... ok. "...from the first time you took it in the ass from the babysitter" then <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...I remember that well...

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh shit dude.. i'll chop you another

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Murder... it's all I think about these days. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that be multiple or singular?

16. ssb

ssb New Member

Yeah i'll fuck you wank...i'll supply the strap on if you bring the KY.
    And if your really good i'll even squirt whipped cream up your ass and suck it out again.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Odd turn of events...now frothy shit-scum and slimy shit-fat are wanting to get stuck into each other's cracks!What a fucking pair!

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...but i'm glad to see that the components that make up the faecal sludge at the bottom of the barrel have come to realise the senselessness in their hostility to one another,and have realised that they are indivisible-each relies on the other to give their pitiful forum existence structure and meaning.

19. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Odd turn of events...now frothy shit-scum and slimy shit-fat are wanting to get stuck into each other's cracks!What a fucking pair! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be so rancid...

That fuckings for superspazzy as well

20. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yeah...hmmm...I wasn't expecting the sick whore to reply to that.... maybe I was hoping the same would happen to her that happened to the my 'mate' Sky when I said that to her...

Any way the lesbo has utterly repulsed me and Im off to Tesco... just becuase thats where i wanna go