I'M BACK! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kaye, Nov 4, 2001.

1. kaye

kaye New Member

thought u could get rid of me, what?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    thought u could get rid of me, what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you ever figure out who yo' daddy be?

3. kaye

kaye New Member

^^^geez ur fast...
    what do u do? live in front of your computer?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah, unfortunatly, I don't have to go visit my dad in the county jail. So how is your black dad? still a Knee-grow? are you still a half nigger?

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

kaye's dad:

6. kaye

kaye New Member

ya wanna know something funny? when i try to picture u in my mind, i see some long-haired greasy metal-head, sitting in front of a computer screen in a dark basement, smoking cigarette after cigarette and your hands are shaky cuz no one has replied on the board for like two mins. and ur screamin at ur computer "WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE??? WHY HASNT ANYONE REPLIED TO MY POST YET!?!???!!!"

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I cut my hair, sorry... I don't smoke ciggarettes, and I have a office in my house, not a basement. Want to guess again? Maybe this guy is in his basement. Im not sure though...

8. kaye

kaye New Member

okay so some of my image is wrong..but im sure that i got the general idea right.

9. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

i cant c the pic u posted IMC.....how fucking disappointing

10. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Posted in between bites of Twinkies by Special K:
    thought u could get rid of me, what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Would take a bulldozer to get rid of your bulging FUBU ass

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kaye:
    thought u could get rid of me, whut!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bling bling

12. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Now you just wait just a damn minute. Not all African Americans are lazy. Some of us are hard workers. Shit, you'd be lazy too, if you had to put up with the oppression of 'the man' every day.

I'm sick and tired of racism, whether it's not being able to get a cab or having to sort through rude comments and pictures on a message board. It has to stop somewhere.

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Whined Sexual Chocolate:
    I'm sick and tired of racism...having to sort through rude comments and pictures on a message board.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    And just why do you have to do this?

14. kaye

kaye New Member

nice pic...is that ur girlfriend?

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Not exactly - more like my little mulatto bitch.

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

nice pic...is that ur girlfriend?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ouch... that must have strained a few brain cells thinking that one up....

17. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

Maybe THIS is the reason why Kaye's dad insists on staying in prison....

18. yomamazagreasymofo

Aw, fuck, it didn't post....(Geez, even IMAGES of blacks are too lazy to post themselves up!!)

19. yomamazagreasymofo

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally protested by Sexual Chocolate:
    Now you just wait just a damn minute. Not all African Americans are lazy....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree...try chasing them in a pick-up truck, and they get active REALLY quickly.

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YoMamazAGreasyMoFo:

I agree...try chasing them in a pick-up truck, and they get active REALLY quickly.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

unless you've been smoking weed and dont feel up to the efort involved in such rapid reactions, then you tie em to the back so you can steer whenever you want