"NEW YORK, NEW YORK"

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by PinkorBrown69, Sep 11, 2001.

1. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Don't put words into my mouth you brainwashed bigot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't.

I am not a Bigot.
    But no religious, military or democratic beliefs can justify what happened today.

Or are you trying to tell me it was justified?

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    Also noteworthy, Nostradamus said something to the effect of "the 3rd world war would happen when the two tall lances fell in the great city or something to that effect... Here's an exact quote of another of his prophecies: "The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In 1555, Nostradamus wrote:
    "Come the millennium , month 12 In the home of greatest power, The village idiot will come forth To be acclaimed the leader.
    He shall be known as the Great Pretender; He shall be known as the Executioner.
    For, he shall take many innocent lives During his short reign of terror.
    His little brother shall steal for His Big Brother, a whole kingdom, in the home of greatest power; While the people sleep.
    The Big Brother shall speak, But his words shall have no meaning;
    For he shall be but a puppet, With no authority of his own.
    He shall be but the Puppet-Master's toy, His time upon the stage, cut short;
    And, in his place, shall come One To put right the wrong that shall be done."

take from this what you will...

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    "..."

take from this what you will...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It means that one of our dates is off, at the very least...

If this is the end of the world, I'd better get to the store and stock up on liquor...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    If this is the end of the world, I'd better get to the store and stock up on liquor...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe you'd better use those two giant plastic containers you were gonna use to stock up on gas... i know which one i'd be filling up with

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

oh yeah.. and can i also point out..
    palestine isn't a country, it's a region.. the reason it's such a hotbed of controversy and turmoil is also because it contains the holy city for 3 major religions..
    christianity, islam, and judaism...
    just a thought.. bombing it might not be a very good idea..

i'm sure the citizens of the US bible belt would be really happy if you nuked jerusalem

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I didn't.

I am not a Bigot.
    But no religious, military or democratic beliefs can justify what happened today.

Or are you trying to tell me it was justified?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i'll quote this again:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crazypoo(from another forum):
    Personally though, I think all this stuff was deserved. Our country has bombed, pillaged, and violated other nations a countless number of times. This spells trouble all around though. I can't condone killing the innocent in any way, but what the fuck did we expect? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I was just ridiculing your thick as shit comparison of us cheering if the arabs were bombed with the Palestinians-a shamefully maligned nation- cheering when America-the supplier of arms/nutjobs to israel-responsible for killing their innocents,gets a taste of the medicine they are so quick to dish!
    All i know is that the victims of the most powerful nation in the world are naturally happy when they see their oppressors getting a taste of their own medicine (just a molecule of a taste)
    You're the one shouting about nuking millions of innocent men women and children here you reactionary bigoted asshole.

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Read my posts properly thicko!
    *It was seeing the fucking Muslim Arabs dancing in the streets* that made me feel this way. I haven't pointed the finger for at anyone for the attacks.
    So why don't you give it a rest for a while? Because I'm to wound up to argue with someone a stupid as you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whilst carefully reading this post of yours,i became intrigued as to how you could tell that those arabs you saw dancing in the street were Muslim Arabs?

8. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

FUCKIN HELL...

[ September 11, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

dude , leave the humor to Harlan

10. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Don't be an asshole, Pink. Not yet anyway.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Let's say you've got lots of money.

Let's say that there are two groups of people that hate each other.

Let's say you gave 4 billion dollars a year to one of these groups.

Do you think the other group would be pissed?

I don't see why the we (the US) just can't mind our own business and stay out of a religious war that's been going on for thousands of years... I don't think this would have happened today if we weren't involved with Israel.

12. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I just got back from school ('normal' kids today)where I have an 8yo Muslim girl in my class. Her older sister was killed by soldiers before she left to come to Aus. But she wasn't dancing today. In fact she spent the whole day crying cos some little assholes were calling her a murderer and a terrorist. I wonder where they got that idea from?
    Whoever did this we don't know. But I do know it was not this little girl, or her parents, or her cousins etc...
    It makes me sick that some adults have the mentality of children. It makes me sicker that those adults can infect their children with their narrow-minded twisted perspectives.

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: Stranger ]

13. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy v2.01beta:
    btw.. i've seen some of that footage before today..
    funnily enough... it didn't have a time/date on it then either...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am assuming you are talking about the footage of ppl celebrating. Is it true you have seen these clips before? What was it in relation to?

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Not thousands of years-and not a religious war-well,only religious in the sense that the jews have made it so.Palestine is a region under occupation,since 1948 when we(the west),annexed off part of Palestine and gave it to the jews creating the state of Israel (Balfour Declaration).
    And whatever happened to innocent til proven guilty?Some democracy.

http://www.freespeech.org/fsitv/html/mideast http://www.media.mit.edu/~nitin/mideast/chomsky_lecture.html

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ShitForBrains69:

And there will be plenty of kids being pulled out of the rubble in New York over the comming weeks.

But I guess that makes it okay though eh Nursey?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...here's a quote for you:

"As for Madeleine Albright,her comments over the years have captured very clearly the moral level of U.S. actions.In 1996,an interviewer on '60 Minutes' on national television asked her for her reaction to reports from the United Nations that half a million Iraqi children had died from the sanctions.Her answer was,"Well,this is a price that we feel that we are willing to pay."So we - we - are willing to pay the price of dead Iraqi children.We do not care if we carry out mass slaughter ; the deaths could,i think,properly be called a form of genocide." Noam Chomsky

[ September 12, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

16. Disorder

Disorder New Member

this just makes me fucking sick, people over in the middle east have been fighting and defending thier land for years, and because the US/UK have so many resources, they wouldnt have a chance in hell of stopping us..

Ooh oh dear, the big ol slow US put its guard down for one time and some buildings get wasted. SO! how many fucking buildings do you think the US/UK have bombed of _thiers_ i guess at hundreds, of homes, of schools, of places of worship. the US got what they deserved...

Of course now they are going to retaliate, like a stupid fucked up schitzophrenic bully..

We cant deny that there will be more fighting (that the media _will not_ cover, and do you know why? because it is not _us_, we dont care about _them_ but when its us we rear our ugly heads and prepare to strike)

what does this mean?

and ever ending loop of shit.

1. we hurt them, they want revenge.
    2. they hurt us, we want revenge. (goto 1)
    etc

and did you know, that the earthquakes and fighting and bombing in other countries is _still_ going on. the media arnt gonna carry on reporting about it for ever, and neither are they for this....

the fighting will continue
    the towers (may) be rebuilt
    and the media will move on

and so am i, i dont really give a shit anymore...

you can say 'i told you so' when i fucking get drafted

17. Fried Lice

Fried Lice New Member

This is some sick shit.

Did you guys see the footage of the person falling from the building? The camera followed him/her all the way down until they were out of view behind another building.

Someone said something about the law being a parasite that leeches of the worlds hate. I think that the media is the same in the sense, those guys shooting that footage of the person falling.. they probably didn't even feel bad that someone was falling.. they were happy about ratings and shit. (but I don't really know this for sure.. I'm probably just ranting).

I don't think that any of these actions are funny in anyway. But.. to try and put things in a slightly lighter mood.. (and u guys will probably yell at me for this but..), I noticed only one small thing cought on tape that I found slightly funny.
    When one of the buildings were exploding or something.. and the camera guy was standing next to a buiding(the building was on the left).. there was a banner of caution tape in the way. All the people were running around it and stuff. So what did I find a little funny? One of the people that were running was a construction worker with a yellow or white hard hat.. and he tried to duck under the caution tape on the left side of the screen.. it was just funny because his hat got stuck on it in the hurry. I know you guys wanna yell at me for that.. but I'm just trying to keep in good spirits.. and trust that things will be okay.. and trying to remain calm about it all. No, I don't like any of what has happened.. and I do think that whoever is responcible should pay. I heard on the radio that the Twin Towers hold 50,000 people on a full day.. and it was a full day. That's a lot of people. I hope that they find more survivors.

Also, I have a question.. I have been following the news cast on this.. because it's only been on EVERY channel.. but I for some reason still a little confused on how many planes there were.. 4 or 5?

Anyway, talk about this again later.

18. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:

Some adults have the mentality of children. It makes me sicker that those adults can infect their children with their narrow-minded twisted perspectives.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is a perfect example of an Islamic Muslim.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    'Let the people rise behind us, And the youth be strong to fight the evil for us'

Usama Bin Laden
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Nursey. I am not a bigot. I hold no religion, and believe that I am the being that controls my destiny.

But I know that as long as there are people holding belief in the fucked up words of men like bin Laden the West and the free world will never have peace.

And do you honestly think that if we severed all ties with the Middle east, that they would suddenly stop hating us?

You would be a damned fool if you do...

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i...think..there were 4, 2 in new york, one for the pentagon and one that got shot down over penny heading for washington...

thats as far as i know, but then i dont really give a shit

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    I am assuming you are talking about the footage of ppl celebrating. Is it true you have seen these clips before? What was it in relation to?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was in relation to an israeli soldier getting beaten to death by one of those groups of people who are fighting soldiers with automatic weapons, armed only with stones and sticks