Worst pain you have ever had.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ucicare, Aug 16, 2007.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I just had a root canal done on a tooth that had a root canal done in 1978. I didn't know that they could redo it.

I also had a massive earache at the same time.

None of these experiences was the worst pain I ever felt.

Once when i was fishing i had to answer the call of nature. I went up n the creek back, dropped my pants, and tried to use a log as a backrest as I squated down. I didn't see the beaver trap laying at the base of the log, and as my testicles dangled down a bit, they strung the trap. It clamped shut on my scrotum like a ...welll....like a beaver trap.

That wasn't the worst pain ever either.

The worst pain ever was when I took off running with the beaver trap clamped to my balls, and the slack ran out of the chain.

How about you? Have a bad pain experience that you care to share?

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

So...your generative organ was mistaken for a 'beaver'? There's a surprise.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Talk about projection.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yeah, but mines is always "mistaken for a 'beaver'. Because it is.

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Prove it. Post pictures.

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Hey, you think you could have found a bigger picture?

"That's one big beaver you got there, you should shave that thing like britney"

I know english dentistry is bad, but the teeth look authentic....

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

It's my own fault. One bad cliche deserves another.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Nice beaver though.....be careful or lomo might shoot it and try to eat it.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Probably gas pain. You know like someone is stabbing the inside of your gut? It makes you freeze in place... I ouch just thinking about it.

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I always found that if you let it out, the pain went away.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

This is something that you can't let out. I dunno. I get really intense sharp pains in various places sometimes. I thought it was normal.

13. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Minimally displaced spiral fracture of my right lateral malleolus. Hurt like a mofo. Did it playing flag football.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

...and you were able to have children after that?!?

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Fell onto the top of an 'L' shaped metal bar, It pierced into my bottom right stomach, around where the intestines should be.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

My worst pain, I never actually felt.

I blew my entire knee out. Literally, but I am guessing endorphins or whatever kept me from feeling it. ACL, MCL, Knee Cap, Cartledge, ligaments you name it. Playing football, I was about to give the opposing QB a sidewalk slam, about the time I got him off the ground one of my fat ass teammates rolled up on my legs. So I fell down, with the qb and my leg was fubar.

Literally laying on my back, with my legs straight, and my left leg did this at the knee L it made a 90 degree turn. The coach comes out, looks at it, they are pulling the ambulance on the field, I cant feel nothing, and the mofo puts his right hand on my ankle, his left hand on my knee and POP back into place. Then it hurt. The bad thing was I could walk on it, I actually wanted to get back in the game. The only bad thing was with the kneecap being in pieces my leg wouldnt lock, so it would actually bend up. Which was very odd looking.

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I hit my funny bone once it kind of tingled and hurt.

It caused an unexplainable laugh reflex.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

All this stuff sounds painful, but I wonder what some of you guys would be saying if you had to give birth? Any women who has given birth has my respect for pain... especially the ones w/o an epidural.

I say fuck that. I'm never having babies.

I know my boyfriend's answer to this question would be kidney stones. I guess they are super painful.

19. Road_Juggalo

Road_Juggalo New Member

Once I rubbed a jar of peanut butter on my balls and let my dog Ruthless a Rott lick the peanut butter off my nutt sack. At first it was a beautiful feeling sending a tingle all the way up my spine. But Ruthless got carried away and the licking turned to nibbling, which the nibbiling wasn't bad. But then Ruthless take a bite of my balls. In turn opening the sack were alot of blood came out and my testical was hanging from the sack. I then scrteamed for my mother and she cam in and held my sack with pressure so the blood would stop ozzing. From that point we had to wait for the ambulance, my moms hand covered in peanut butter and blood while she tried to fight ruthless back. The real pain was haveing to tell the doctors why my nutts was covered in peanut butter and blood and my mother was holding it.

20. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Happened to you, too? Small world.