sorry i cant spell all the time

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by i_dont_wank, Oct 5, 2001.

1. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

yeah about the arcade thing....

it was a typo...

it happens...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What the fuck are you talking about?

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Asking that question was your second mistake.

Your first was assuming there was an answer worth seeking from this one.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

its ok, you are male, so its understood

5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    yeah about the arcade thing....

it was a typo...

it happens...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What, are you dyslexic or something?
    Do you get any money for it? Some people get paid money for that you know.
    And where do you live anyway?
    Do you have a boyfriend?

6. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

im not prepared discolse any information about my personal life, be it that i am dyslexic, that i do get paid for it, that i live in england (essex to be exact) and that i have a fiance...

so fuck off and leave me alone

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

How very droll...If I exesperate you a great deal don't retort to my posts

In no way am I trying to impess you....

8. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

opps...

9. sluggo106

sluggo106 New Member

Ahem.................

10. sluggo106

sluggo106 New Member

Oh fuck me running, I am a "punk ass bitch"? I better get that fucking 2.69$ and fast. shiiiiot!

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Transparently prevaricated by i_dont_wank:
    In no way am I trying to impess you...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Mission accomplished - now send the boys home.

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sluggo106:
    Oh fuck me running, I am a "punk ass bitch"?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't let it worry you Sluggo. I've been coming here for over a year and I am still a punk ass bitch. If you take a look at the long list of worthless posts by such mental meccas as Sparkplug69 and I_don't_think, it will become quite obvious that quantity is no substitute for quality.

13. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    i have a fiance... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You see, what you guys don't realise and (I'll just rub your faces in this for a tic)is that you only have to have F in your details to get:

1. offers for sex daily (local married men and your averagy Joe Blo who isn't gettin enough and the odd rich guy who will even pay for your flight to eg UK, USA, USSR etc...)

2. Offers of nude pics twice weekly (ugly one who will only send a dick pic, jym junkies who think they're realy 'buffed' and they occasional babe (ie. honey, stunner, spunk, stud muffin etc.. Which is why I call em babes)who makes you wish Jamiccia wasn't so far away)

3. Offers to cyber average of every 10 min (You get every kink and bend with them, but I won't go into details. Special thanx goes to fugly.com for pics and inspiration )

4. Offers of marriage once per night with the exception of Friday or Saturday when you can average 10 (occasionally from local loney loosers but the majority come from every country the world over including the USA . Some countries are not as well off as the 'Lucky" country and you even stand to make a shytload of $$$ if you are so inclined)

Anyway, the point is (besides singing "Ner ner ner ner nah" )I have no doubt at all that i'm_a_wanka has a [I}feeonsay[/I] and gets sex all the time. Dumb and easy, she's virtually a wet dream out there.

14. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Hmmm maybe I'll take the {B/] long [\I) way round with the UBB next time.

And did I mention webcams

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank, and run thru the Emetic De-Bullshitifier Filter for Stranger's benefit:
    "I have no personal life excluding the abuse I submit to here online - it's better than no human contact at all - but I'm too ashamed to admit it as well thick enough to believe that anyone here except Spanky would buy my story. I once saw some American guy in the local pub where I ply my trade - he looked at me briefly, so that's close enough to a marriage proposal for me" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    You see, what you guys don't realise and (I'll just rub your faces in this for a tic)is that you only have to have F in your details to get:

1. offers for sex daily (local married men and your averagy Joe Blo who isn't gettin enough and the odd rich guy who will even pay for your flight to eg UK, USA, USSR etc...)

2. Offers of nude pics twice weekly (ugly one who will only send a dick pic, jym junkies who think they're realy 'buffed' and they occasional babe (ie. honey, stunner, spunk, stud muffin etc.. Which is why I call em babes)who makes you wish Jamiccia wasn't so far away)

3. Offers to cyber average of every 10 min (You get every kink and bend with them, but I won't go into details. Special thanx goes to fugly.com for pics and inspiration )

4. Offers of marriage once per night with the exception of Friday or Saturday when you can average 10 (occasionally from local loney loosers but the majority come from every country the world over including the USA . Some countries are not as well off as the 'Lucky" country and you even stand to make a shytload of $$$ if you are so inclined)

Anyway, the point is (besides singing "Ner ner ner ner nah" )I have no doubt at all that i'm_a_wanka has a [I}feeonsay[/I] and gets sex all the time. Dumb and easy, she's virtually a wet dream out there.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow you do have your finger on the pulse...i thought i'd put on my details the im engaged as so not to disapoint any of the, many, geeks that message me for a sex... but you are right, it does get me a lot of business which i cant complain about, after all how i am expected to pay for a wedding on the wage they pay at at ASDA?

17. Stranger

Stranger New Member

how i am expected to pay for a wedding on the wage they pay at at ASDA?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the Dyslexic Association of Stupid Assholes?

18. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

how did you know? are you a member... they do have stores all over britain, AND they are owned by Walmart. its a great place you can meet all sorts of retards in ASDA........ and you can buy food and household products.