PAIN!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sparky69, Sep 29, 2001.

1. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

2. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky:

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I know I am fuckwit! That's why I told you! Jeeze! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

chill pinky i was just telling the rest of the story that you neglected to tell. i felt the need to show off my knoledge of rock and roll.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I think skynard sucks, but I love to watch the mullet headed skynard fans fight on Jerry Springer.. Other than that there is no reason for Lynard Skynard. On a slightly humorus note, there was a Phish show at alltell pavilion this year, the next night was skynard, the phish hippies that styed overnight, got into a riot with the dumb mulletheaded rednecks.. Kinda funny. Oh yeah at the Phil Lesh / allman bros. show, they had a ton of fights with hippy's versus mulletheads..

5. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    On a slightly humorus note, there was a Phish show at alltell pavilion this year, the next night was skynard, the phish hippies that styed overnight, got into a riot with the dumb mulletheaded rednecks.. Kinda funny. Oh yeah at the Phil Lesh / allman bros. show, they had a ton of fights with hippy's versus mulletheads..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would have to put my money on the mulletheads. I don't like either, but those shit-stained hippies at Phish concerts piss me off to no end. They don't comb their hair (dreadlocks look like someone dumped their cat's litter box on top of their scalps). they do nothing but freeload in whichever town they nest.....this is why they should re-legalize ZYKLON..

"If Hitler were alive today, and went after Deadheads and Phishheads instead of just jews, then he would be given Kofi Annan's job"

6. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

rrriiiiigghht... that is pretty funny but my money is on the mullets too. because all of them are probably drunk and can feel no pain w3hile the hippys are all "peace and love" you know that they wont fight. but they were probably all stoned so i dont know i think it would be a pretty fair fight but i still have to give it to the mullets.

go to www.mulletpoetry.com it is pretty funny.

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    i have fingers

8. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

i have fingers also.

9. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

ok... let me give you a clue...

my name is not really i dont wank...

in real life im called.... i do wank...

im so sorry i lied... im so ashamed

10. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

shut the fuck up.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

jesus you new people suck...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    OK YOU MALE PUSSIES.

what about giving birth huh? yeah, didn't think of that did ya? no, too wrapped up in your little male lives...
    well try and get a cantelope melon up your arse thats about the same ratio... but youll have to get it out again... mind you most of you are poofs anyway so it should'nt be too bad
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess you've never heard of BLUEBALLS...

13. neurotica

neurotica New Member

Pain is when you play Final Fantasy 9 for 14 hours and you think your contacts have dried onto your eyeballs....so you try and try to pull em off....only to realize you aren't wearing any. I will admit this is a lame example of pain but it is all i have. Pity me I am a military wife.

14. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Afghani Children too:
    jesus you new people suck...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would not quite use those words...
    yeah i would

15. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

yeah but i only suck cock... and sometimes pussy if i feel like it

16. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

here you go again posting these shitty replies... QUIT!!!! no one likes you or wants to talk to you so get off of here and never come back i think that i speak for all of us I HATE YOU!!!

check your e-mail

17. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

then why did you send a message to my profile thingy... saying how you like to eat pussy...

make up your mind u sad fucker

18. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

it goes to your e-mail too you stupid fuck.

19. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

ok why did you send me an email... you were nice to me in that...

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

no i wasn't, ass.