Hey I'm sick...I need help

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by butnick, Oct 3, 2001.

1. butnick

butnick New Member

Hey kiddies, I'm sure your mommies and daddies explained the really bad things that happened to the nice people in New York City.
    It's a terrible shame, and we have decided to give those poor families the true memorial they deserve. These are going to the hottest collectibles around, so get them while you can. Be sure to keep a look out for them at e-bay for the complete series. They will go quick, and be worth a lot of money in the future so be ready!

PS - Keep your eyes open for the latest upcoming WTC jumper card series!
    http://lw12fd.law12.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg?curmbox=F000000001&a=bc2d3a38673056f21815f73e7d658e02&msg=MSG1002146718.33&start=167&len=29512&mfs=28

2. butnick

butnick New Member

3. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Hmmmmm Well at least i'm_a_wanker will be entertained

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Not too swift with hyperlinks, are we?

Instead of dragging the link of your HOTMAIL MESSAGE YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE OPEN from your browser address field, try targeting the URL that's INSIDE that message.

Beware Fugly Baseball Rules: 3 strikes and you're definitely a moron.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by butnick:
    PS - Keep your eyes open for the latest upcoming WTC jumper card series!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH OH OH ... the wtc jumper cards...i never managed to get to see them.. i wanted to see them, but kept putting it off... but when i went to the site of the guy that made them, he'd taken them down.. due to a complaint from his mum..
    http://www.moral-apathy.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Well, somehow someone has done a little research and decided to e-mail my mother telling her I need serious help and to view my website for more explanation. My mother has a different last name and lives 3000 miles away from me so I am pretty disturbed about this. After seeing this site, especially the terrible Jumper Cards, she was very upset and obviously dissapointed.

It's one thing to get death threats and flamed from strangers. It's another thing to have your Mom tell you how upset she is with who you appear to be.

I'm not morally apathetic but that's what these images portray about myself. I don't want to be portrayed that way. That's not who I am. Enough said.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

7. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Wow, that's deliciously sick. When's the video game coming out?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm going to catch hell for this, but does anyone else remember the simple DOS game "Bouncing Babies?"

The object of the game was to move a stretcher between one of three points in order to 'bounce' these babies into the ambulance after they're thrown out the top story of a building...