Why send a retard to school?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Slappy Joe, Oct 15, 2000.

1. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

its a common misconception, but actually not all tards are dangerous, just the ones they dont keep muzzles on....and chair tards are safe within like a 5 foot radius.

that reminds me to beat my pet tard when i get home, he's got this circular track worn in the yard from running around the tree i have him tied to.

2. xdustinx

xdustinx New Member

on the contrary chair tards are very dangerous have you ever been hit by i speeding motorized wheelchair?

3. xdustinx

xdustinx New Member

sorry about that by A speeding motorized wheelchair

4. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

ahhh, excellent point.
    i've only seen them go in circles.

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

what about the 4x4 all terrain models?

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

6. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

who said i'm not handicapped?......or black or fat or retarded for that matter.

it makes me wonder exactly what people expect when they come to a site called fugly and click on the retard forum.

but thanks for letting us "get your goat"
    isnt that the point in putting all this shit on here?

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

u mean when i came here for love advice i was badly mistaken? i gain all my cultural diversity from these forums i'll have u know!

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Goodlookin' Corpse

8. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

i would never lead anyone astray in the love catagory, but the only love advice i have is to always keep a camera on hand and send the pics to you know who.

9. Jurkin 24-7

Jurkin 24-7 New Member

are we talkin 4x4's for retards still, or just for any old cripple?
    that could make a difference,
    (both of which would be funny of course)

10. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Look I enjoy a pisstake as much as anyone but you lot are a bunch of fuckups. I know plenty of handicapped ppl so I sympathise with ppl with such disorders. You guys are tempting fate anyway - could be your kids who are the next generation of "retards". Assholes.

11. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Your tax money also goes on the immigrants and countless illegitimate babies, why not worry about them...

12. xdustinx

xdustinx New Member

i would like to send this post out to that stupid bitch shooguns if i had a retarted kid i would kill it & feed it to local dogs before it got big enough to cause a real problem & about al of those illegal immagrants & illigitament babies i wish the same ill fate on them as i do retards

13. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

What's with all the ones working at Kroger?
    I swear to God, the last thing I want is one of those nasty little fuckers getting there dirty hands all over my food!

14. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

My roommate works at Kroger, and there's one that works there named Joey. One day he was cleaning the women's bathroom and came out with the tampon box. He was yelling in front of all the customers "This is disgusting! Women put there babies in here!" My roommate just told him "it's ok because babies are inferior to us." He just gurgled and walked back to the women's room. Crazy little bastard.