Have you heard of this place?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Totalrecall1982, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Totalrecall1982

Totalrecall1982 New Member

This fucking disgusting piece of shit country, god i'm so angery!
    have you already read this story?http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060801...hRIBVDK9e1vaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-
    Well if your a dog lover like me prepare to be really pissed
    China, I will never forgive you for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
    My country is going to kill you one day!!!!
    Any way, what do you think asian people just don't have any love for the animals, or am i just a softy?

2. Totalrecall1982

[/url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060801/ap_on_re_as/china_dogs_killed;_ylt=AoescMyEhuSHzhRIBVDK9e1vaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

3. Totalrecall1982

Oops forget that second post,:p it's early people

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I guess that's what they mean when they speak of the youth in Asia. Damn kids. I guess it's time to restock the buffet.

Seriously, though, it is infuriating how these animals were beaten to death. And the article said the owners were offered $0.63 each to kill their own dogs before the "teams" moved in. Bizarre how other people think.

5. chester grape

chester grape New Member

I hope they ate them afterwards. Otherwise, it's a terrible waste.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Very True.

Total are you aware of the horse slaughter houses here in the states. Where ironically it is not legal to commercially sell horse meat for consumption? To add insult to injury the industry is regulated to adhere to FDA guidelines and subject to inspections and such paid by our tax dollars and the slaughter houses are owned by overseas interest. The meat is mostly sold to France and I believe the other big buyer is Bulgaria. I might be wrong.

I can try to find some information but I believe there are statistics where states have run the slaughter houses out and stolen horses rates dropped somewhere in the range of 30 percent.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Youth in Asia? Euthanasia? No props? I'm punning here, folks. Work with me.

9. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

In the words of the immortal Meadwad, Oh, I got it. It aint making me laugh, but I got it.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

"meadwad" is meatwad's retarded little brother, btw...

11. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Not even a smirk? Wow, tough crowd.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

It's part of the hazing ritual. All the female members bypass the hazing by posting compromising pictures. Since nobody wants to see you naked, you are stuck with the humiliation of being ignored.

Endure, and ye shall be accepted.

Barry

13. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Hell, I don't want to see me naked. I blacked out all of the mirrors in the master bathroom. I'm used to being ignored, I just wasn't sure my fellow slackers were hip to my wry wit. Sometimes I gotta spell it out for them.

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

It's not enough to crack jokes. They have to be fresh and original. The old "youth in Asia" line is neither, sorry. :(

15. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

This on the heels of my "time to restock the buffet."

Fresh. Original. Got it. Maybe next time.

16. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Dammit, MAJ, you're right! My apologies. I think I must have merely glossed over the details of your post and thus subconsciously ripped it off.

Although the "terrible waste" bit was all my own work, right?

17. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Acknowledged.

18. Totalrecall1982

Guys I expected more racism towards chinese people :evil:

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You just got to love those animals there so inspiring. Here is an amazing story that I copied from an online source.

Incredible story about an elephant's memory...

UPI July 3, 2006

A young man was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from college. While he was walking through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.

The elephant seemed distressed so the man approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot. There was a large thorn deeply embedded in the bottom of the foot.

As carefully and as gently as he could he worked the thorn out with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather stern look on its face, stared at him. For a good ten minutes the man stood frozen -- thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.

The man never forgot that elephant or the events of that day. Twenty years later the man was walking through the zoo with his teenaged son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to where they were standing at the rail. The large bull elephant stared at him and lifted it's front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that several times, all the while staring at the man. The man couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant.

After a while it trumpeted loudly; then it continued to stare at him.

The man summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of the man's legs and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn't the same elephant.

20. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Don't worry about it. We're all bitter cynical bastards, so the fact that we aren't laughing is not an idictment against you.

Sorry, I'm a bitter cynical bastard. Don't worry about me too much. I like you just fine. As long as you're not Dan or Grim.