Day of the Dead Remake

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Schmed, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Ving Rhames stars in 2cnd installment of the Dead series as Captain Rhodes (not the same character he played in 2004's Dawn of the Dead). Mena Suvari plays Sarah, I'm sure some of you guys will be jumping for joy at the thought of Zombies chasing her around trying to devour her. And Nick Cannon plays Salazar.
    Steve Miner is helming this film and it could turn out to be an entertaining hour or two, not an original entertaining hour or two but entertaining none the less. Here is some background info on Steve if you are at all interested.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0591171/

2. con d. reyes

con d. reyes New Member

dead sequels

It may indeed be fun. The DOTD remake was fun with a great trick at the end. I prefer the cruder originals but younger viewers want their cgi candy.

3. Totalrecall1982

Totalrecall1982 New Member

Yea i know what you mean, the older movies were far better. even though they just use a little make up, the acting made up for the lack of CGI , now days directors think they can make up for their lack of talent with as much CGI they can fit in the movie. I'd love to see a zombie movie made with no cgi
    but i'm such a fan of the zombie movies i'm sure i'll see this anyway
    when does it come out? this summer?