Who can beat America now?

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Totalrecall1982, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Totalrecall1982

Totalrecall1982 New Member

2. Incredulous

Incredulous New Member

That's insane.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Awesome.

One of those guns, a cattle prod and a dozen condoms and a soldier should be set for any battlefield encounter.

Barry

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Awesome. As long as the bad guys don't have them, too.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

all the good guys have is (real) diplomacy and fair trade... all others are the bad guys

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Pretty amazing firepower if it is indeed all that. Too bad the technology is easially duplicatable. I read about it a while ago thats the first video I've seen though.

7. diogenes

diogenes New Member

There was a video about this on fugly. Couple of them if I remember correctly.

8. TheStreaker1337

TheStreaker1337 New Member

I'm pretty sure this is what Jesus used against the heathens in ancient times. Now excuse me while I change my shorts.

TheStreaker

9. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

I'm pretty sure nobody is going to have to beat us, we'll die from the inside out.

10. TheStreaker1337

There is, in fact, one continent of people that could beat us in an all out skirmish, but they will absolutely not engage us. This being the australians. Many people count them out of the fight, but we have shared every technological advance we have made, with them, for absolutely nothing!!

You're thinking to yourself, why would we do that? Because the better part of our nuclear salvo is based there... Shitty eh?

TheStreaker

11. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Australia?? The unarmed country?

12. TheStreaker1337

Believe what you would like smurf. Until you can accurately pinpoint, and lay terrian for Alice Springs, Australia, you need to trust someone who's been working for TRW Missile Defense for years. Just because no one has taken the time to take some pictures for you, or make a big deal on the news, doesn't mean that it's not there. Then again, by your own logic, you can believe me now, or find out the hard way later. Your choice.

TheStreaker

13. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Oh I mean I'm sure they got nukes, I KNOW they got nukes. They're just not allowed to have guns like we are. That'll work out for them in the long run, though, when crops worldwide start failing. They'll have breadlines that'll actually be breadlines. We'll have ghetto-blastin' ass motherfuckers trying to rob the grain shipments.

14. TheStreaker1337

You're reaching too far smurf. You're assuming things too quickly. Trust me when I tell you, we are nowhere near a famine. A famine could happen, but it won't happen for many years after we're long dead and forgotten. Don't worry my child, the government knows significantly more than you give them credit for, it's why they exist. If you were to know the answers to all the questions you had, you would lose purpose in life, and become a hermit.

That wouldn't be good, and just think of how bored we'd all be without your incessant rambling. <3 for smurf.

TheStreaker

15. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Nope, not quickly enough. The droughts will come, the crops will fail, and everyone who depends on our modern agriculture system and the just-in-time delivery of food and supplies via the truck industry will know not what to do. It WILL happen, I know why it HAS to happen.... but then it requires you ASSume everything I've been saying about the electric universe and dinosaurs and shit and that's always too much for people to swallow... I like this picture though:

Just more crazy stuff to make you think whaaa? A group of these guys were found in Pennsylvania a while back. 7 foot tall they were.

16. TheStreaker1337

I think you and Donnie Darko got along far too well. Anyway, I agreed that it will happen, but not till long after we die. You give humanity too much credit. No one person is as wise as we think. Keep in mind... we put a human skull together with a pigs femur and a lambs rib cage and called it primitive man. How much do we really know smurf? Perhaps all you really know is what you're told. Your pictures are wonderful, and very insightful, but how is your hands on training these days?

TheStreaker

17. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Mine? Got none. I owe everything I know to the accumulation of thoughts and ideas put forth by all the people who preceded me. We know as much now as we probably ever will, whether someone wants us to or not. I didn't have to build a satellite to get an upclose picture of a sunspot, and I don't have to be a scientist to see all the "twists" in this glowing hot gas and call them big tornadoes. I calls it like I sees it, and I'm no dummie... I think anyways.

18. TheStreaker1337

No no, I think you're wise for speaking your mind. I can rest assured know that you will never lie to me. On the other hand, you will see something that you're not completley coherant of, and label it what it is not. You can debate with me, at length, what is, and is not true. Which one of us is ultimately right?? Perhaps there is truth in your words, and truth in mine? Are you willing to accept that while you maybe right, that you maybe wrong as well.

Anyway, I'm sorry, but having had to deal with many issues such as this for most of my life, I am unable to credit you with any satisfactory knowledge that would lead to a satisfactory conclusion. Until your have been out in the field, and experience the people, and the terrain, I will render your judgents to be nothing more than the regurgitation of the of the will and feelings of others. I do appreciate your work smurf, but I feel that you need to see feel more than you see. The internet is a tool, but what is a tool in the hands of an unskilled worker?

TheStreaker

19. smurfslappa

smurfslappa New Member

Man Streaker, you're alright. I appreciate an open mind... almost brings a tear to my eye to see. I know what you're saying though, and I'll respect that. I know I'm right about the role of electromagnetics in the universe, that dinosaurs are the ancient dragons, and that that crazy ass skull belonged to someone who could kick your ass without even lifting a finger.

Crazy stuff happened back in the day, that's all I want people to accept. Then I can actually debate these issues with people without the insults. I think you see it, though. You probably already knew it, anyways. It's going to happen in our lifetimes.

20. TheStreaker1337

While I disagree with you, I will still buy you a beer and at least allow the discussion to take place. In the mean time, I have a girlfriend who wants to know why I've been AFK to real life for the last hour or so. Good Game my friend. See you soon.

TheStreaker