Weekend plans

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ucicare, Nov 4, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Is anyone besides me glad that the weekend is here?

I have glorious plans of sleeping late, watching football, eating food that is bad for me, and maybe cutting my grass.

My life is so predictable. Anyone have more interesting plans? If you share them, I can then live vicariously through you.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

My plans are the same as yours except the grass part, my grass is already cut, and dried......

Oh and horseshoes are involved in my plans also.

3. smiles

smiles New Member

seeing as how schools been raping me all week..... it's time to get viciously intoxicated..... tonight hit up a club or a bar... tomorrow all my arab terrorist buddies can get high and drunk again seeing as how ramadan's over .... should get interesting

4. Ferine

Ferine New Member

I have to work. Luckily my grass is already mowed.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Smiles, someone should tell your arab terrorist buddies that they aren't supposed to drink alcohol ever! I think the rule is something like "alcohol shall not pass your lips", so a few I have met bypass this by injecting spirits. I informed them of the eyeball method, but they didn't like it.

6. smiles

smiles New Member

yeh they know.... but then they'd have to stop smoking, fucking, and fighting... at that point why live?

7. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I will be working and playing the horses this weekend since the other guy is on vacation.

8. Dingus-Kahn

Dingus-Kahn New Member

Not a damn thing

9. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Work, work and more fucking work. All of it around the damned house. 6 flowerbeds need weeding(haven't attended to any of the yardwork since the weekend before we left for Germany)...a God-Damned toilet that needs fixing, 1 book to finish editing(and design a cover for), another to actually get a jump on writing, a shitload of grass that needs cutting, nowhere near enough grass to smoke(speaking of, hey Dwaine, you ever get your pipe-making stuff back?)...all this shit to do(I know I'm forgetting SOMETHING)...and still gonna make time for sex.

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I am supposed to make a new store 6 high end bubblers at $150 to $250 each... its just a non-stop party

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm working all weekend.

Someone needs to rake my leaves. I have 17 trees in my front yard and it's out-of-fucking control.

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Maybe my weekend is not so bad after all.

Barry

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Maybe not

Kelly

14. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I'm going to drink. I'm drinking now. It's great. You should try it.

15. dingleberry

dingleberry New Member

I dont really know. I should set a goal of some sort huh......nah fuck it.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I swear, that's going to be etched into my tombstone someday soon... :shock: