Dwaine, I have an RX question...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nauseous, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Have you ever taken Lamictal? I was just prescribed Lamictal and am wondering if this Lamictal shit works.

I have to take it with Prozac and Desyrel.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Pukey you hit me with some of the wierdest shit... I never even heard of it..

3. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Never taken Lamictal. I took a combination of Zyprexa and Prozac for about a year. Gained 10 lbs. and would wake up sweaty all the time, and not the good kind of sweaty. The doctor prescribed it to me because I was having trouble sleeping - I wasn't having mood swings, psychotic episodes, or anything that would point to schizophrenia, bipolar disease or the like. I just couldn't sleep. I stopped taking those, switched doctors and he prescribed Ambien. Go figure, i'm an insomniac. And since I rarely have the luxury of being able to sleep for more than four hours at a time, I quit taking those as well. Now I just wait till i'm so sleepy I pass out - it works.

4. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

AmbieMMM!

Now for kids avaibable in different sized darts.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Dwaine, I thought you were bipolar? That's why I asked. Can't you eat a dickload of Seroquel? I can't hack that stuff.

He would have put me on Lithium, but he said it tends to make ya gain weight.

Ferine, I fucking love Ambien. It makes me hallucinate if I take some every now and then. It does leave me with a hangover the next day... ZOMBIE. A friend of mine was on Zyprexa and she gained weight also, but she said it worked.

6. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

i take luvox and clonapin. then hyrdochlorithiazide and metoprolel. and then hydroxyzine, and once in a while use my inhaler, combivent.

7. Dizeez

Dizeez New Member

Anyone here ever taken Desipramine? It says it's for depression but I was prescribed it for pain. Seems odd to me. Maybe they figure I will get so fucking happy I won't care? =D Working so far, hehe.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

same with Neurotin... perscribed for Schitzophrenia, and otrher disordeers, but supposedly has some anti pain properties. and the wierd thing is, Doctors don't know how it works, but it relieves nerve pain (like Syatica) but the dr fucked up and had me on a HUGE dosage of it, I went crazy and I was commited

9. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Jesus Christ, is there anyone on these forums that isn't taking wads of prescription meds?

Apart from me?

10. Ferine

Ferine New Member

At the present time i'm using no prescription medications. I find my means of relief elsewhere.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you should chester.. you don't know what the hell you are missin!!!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

trucker cock?

13. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

I live on fresh air and excitement.

Oh, and risperidone. I can't live without my risperidone. And a little diazapam and occasional temazepam. Althought I don't take Carbolith any more. Or nitrazepam! I miss my mogodon!

So, you could say I am virtually drug-free.

14. Ferine

Ferine New Member

Now Dwaine, I wouldn't want to step on your toes. Those truckers are all yours.
    Besides, theres not enough trucker cock in the world that could cure my ailments.

15. chester grape

chester grape New Member

zing!

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

WHOOO HOOOO!!nothing like 4 day, unwashed, geeked out on meth trucker cock!! Smokey!!!

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Well, the Lamictal made me get an itchy rash, so my DR made me quit taking it and I have to wait two more weeks before I get to try something else.

It's all so fucking gay, but if I don't get on some mood altering medication, I'm going to end up in jail or be dead.