fuck all ya mohterhfuckers im drukn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by MEDICVET, Jun 7, 2005.

1. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

I was waiting to see how long it would take you to post! ;)

CBW!

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ahh, i see.:? So you've been coming here to read my posts, then rushing over to another forum to take 'pot shots'. Leave it to the U.S. military to show such a shining example of courage and nobility. :idea:

3. rb325th

rb325th New Member

Can not speak for CBW, but as far as I know she just got the link to this Topic today. Is this Ratcheted? Can not be NurseAttorney... Relax, CBW Is good people unlike the starter of this topic.
    See she found an appropriate forum for herself. Ugly doesn't even begin to describe you Amy. Your still a piece of crap phoney and low life scumbag! Going to ask for donations here too? How about some Prayer Request? I'll light your prayer candle for you, hold it out while I ignite my flame thrower...

4. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

No more so then the British army who followed suit, into the latest debaucle.

5. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

She's of Iraqi descent: need I say more?

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Indeed! 8)

7. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

There's absolutely nothing wrong, of course, with that: tell me, do you speak the language fluently?[/b][/i]

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

El khara dah? Said bousak. Kalb.

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Kos OO MUCK!!

10. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

No, darling I think it started the other way around. And this particular thread was sent to me by Dwaine! I have better things to do then talk shit about people, well, other then those that FUCK with me. And there are VERY few of them! :roll:

This will continue for at least 3 pages with stupid, vulgar language....someone keep me posted. I have better things to do! ;) Later!

11. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Oh, yes, I'm sure you must...we'll all be waiting here with bated breath for your tentative return.

Will someone PLEASE get me my drink?

12. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Kos okht ile nafadak

sharmuta!

13. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I like CB.

14. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

15. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I like you too.

16. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Double goody!!

17. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

I feel dirty.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Really? And you're quite sure about that!? I think you'll find that i've not said a single thing about you prior to the comments in this thread here, unless you include the comments made regarding the forum being invaded overnight by 500,000 repetitive, chirping locusts which had come to continue their feast on the giant bloated body of MEDYKEWET, in which case the comments were made here in full view of the pestilence in question where they were able to view and address the comments as they saw fit.

You've already admitted you talked shit about me, now tell me exactly where/when i 'FUCKED' with you...

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

أخذت فمك قذرة من أنّ كلب ديك

20. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Ooh, that's good, how did you do that?