Death Threat

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, May 1, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Would be my guess!

LOL!

OK BYE![/quote]

Nice to see Sman is resorting to blagging her way through yet again! But i'm sure Barry and Mia will steadfastly back you up on that... :wink:

2. mia

mia New Member

Maybe we should just leave, Nursey is becoming irate and it is not good for her condition, waddaya think??

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh look there she is, the snotty nosed kid hidding behind a bigger kid making the odd comment. " Yeah Sam i right behind you all the way"

4. mia

mia New Member

Perhaps you meant 'I'm' right behind you, I know I keep correcting you, but I like to help ! I am sorry for being a sticky beak you ugly excuse for a pigs arse . . .fucking woops, I have taufuckingrets syndrome you son of a cunt fuc . . . :oops: sorry,

much love Mia

5. medtech2021

medtech2021 New Member

haha that's funny the second one looks just like her I bet

6. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Nice to see Sman is resorting to blagging her way through yet again! But i'm sure Barry and Mia will steadfastly back you up on that... :wink:[/quote]

Ditto! You see, unlike you, I can convey what I need to in a few short sentences...it's a rather "novel" concept and one I highly approve of!

And since you're the retarded-emote-Trandgender-QUEEN, I thought I'd follow your 'Lead'

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh nice move by the master blagger! But i don't think you're going to be able to wriggle your way out of this one...it's quite clear who the lame cunt is about here...but carry on, i'm sure you'll get the usual suspects agreeing with you.

8. mia

mia New Member

Em, Nursey there is something on the end of your nose there . . .y'wanna wipe it . . .oh yip almost, yip thats it , thats it, y got it . . . . :)

9. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Cha, cha, cha!

You really should make this more challenging for me: I'm getting really bored.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Bored of being made to look a lame cunt? Well it's been rather entertaining for me. But i'll leave you with the last word because i have to go out now. Thanks for playing! :p

11. unlimited-time

You keep trying to be funny.It's not working, how many times do you need to be told.You are as interesting as you are funny.Not at all.
    Smear you can't play with the big girls, go play nice somewhere it suits you better.
    Now go guzzle some spunk i'm sure it will squench some of the burning sexual frustration you have.
    And stop popping out from behind Sam and making the odd comment at people, it's rather embarrassing to watch.

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

I love me a good catfight!! (or Birdfight for those of you acroos the pond!!)

*sits back in whitetrash lawn chair and cracks a beer*

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I said I was getting bored: I've actually rather enjoyed cutting you down to the circus sideshow you are. Thanks, baby! You're the BEST!

14. unlimited-time

No we call it a Cat fight over here as well Schmed, but in Smear case it's a little unfair, she is crippled with no personality of her own.

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Can we call it a birdfight just this once then??

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Can we call it a birdfight just this once then??

*look around hpefully)

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i got harlan to wipe his dick on your top lip while you slept schmed... he got a bit excited though and squeezed some precum out..

just in case you thought you were coming down with a cold or something

18. unlimited-time

Only if you don't repeat yourself again.

19. mia

mia New Member

OK, heres what Im gonna do :roll: First of all I am gonna come round to yours for coffee ( shit Tedium, I did tell you I was busy you should have listened), whilst there I will offer to make the afore mentioned cuppa. I will shout you through from the latrine, your preffered choice of residence, on your arrival I will pour contents of boiling Kettle down your throat and hence our corrispondense will be terminated.

Is that weird?

Peace out Mia xx

20. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Why can't the guys have a good cock fight from time to time?