Death Threat

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by ucicare, May 1, 2005.

1. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Emotes are like brail for idiots.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Hey Holly! Didja ask DADDY what he meant by this, then? Is it all, like, cool between you guys, huhhhh? Whoah, that's pretty NEET!

Burn
    Burn
    Burn

Bodies Churn

Lip curled, I ejaculate.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I'll let Holly handle this one.

Oh, and Nutsey - you are starting to sound desperate. You could have just stopped you know. Nothing has been written in this thread by either of the Swopey's for two days.

Barry

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I haven't had a chance to post for a couple of days...and it looked like Holly wants to play?

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

She just got home from school. Play if you want. Remember, it is very difficult to defeat the innocent. You can kill them, but even then you don't win.

BTW - I am not going to battle with you anymore. It is not fair to use a mental nuclear weapon when you opponent is equipped with only sticks and stones.

Barry

6. medtech2021

medtech2021 New Member

you know what nutsey you can write that all day long and it wont bother me because unlike you I have a father who cares about me and loves me. My daddy tells me everyday how much he loves me and is proud of me. So when you talk like that I know it's not true because i know how he really feels. I feel really sorry for you because you're trying to hurt a great family and break it up when we have a great foundation and nothing can harm us so go ahead lash all you want to but it's not going to work im sorry to burst your bubble.

7. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

throws Nursey a stern glare i hope you feel really bad now.You wicked wicked woman.

8. whipone

whipone New Member

Burn!

Burn!

Burn!

I've been waiting for this my whole life. It is time let the decay erupt into flame and allow new growth to replace it.

*rips off pants and, lip curled, begins to unleash molten lava from my penis. The lava waves surge as I thrust my hips forward and back, forward and back. All the while screams and the smell burning blood fill the air. Three rather large carcasses lie smoldering... next to their respective computers. "Goodbye," I whisper... "goodbye."*

9. medtech2021

medtech2021 New Member

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was taking a nap, and I doutch ovened myself, waking myself up...

11. mia

mia New Member

Its lovely, is it a transvetite?

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

You are confusing the avatar with the sig.

If you mean is the avatar a picture of a transvestite, well, I think yes.

Holly found it while rummaging through Pimps hardrive. She is much better with computers than I am. Kids these days! Yikes!

Barry

13. mia

mia New Member

vestite

14. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

15. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I did my graduate research project on Transsexuals. They are different from the Transvestite, because they actually change their sex.

The picture looks like a Transexual, not a Transvestite.

The rersearch was neat. Out of 40 transexuals I interviewed (by phone, not many in Alabama you know) they all had the common feature of early primary care disruptions, or chronic pain such as ear infections or severe tonsilitis. They all would have qualified for a Dx of Reactive Attachment Disorder, and all fit the Dx criteria (easily) for Borderline Personality Disorder.

But who cares.

Barry

16. mia

mia New Member

I used to house share with amongst others a a transexual . . . .huge hands and feet with tits, did not possess the personal hygene. Had a face like a bull dog chewing a wasp and ate eberybody elses food.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

funny that.. i've never had the picture on my hard drive.. ever

why don't you just admit that you found the pic during your obsessive stalking of nursey and myself....

stalker and compulsive liar... you should see a counsellor about that

18. Dimples

Dimples New Member

ok to break into his computer first of all she would have to somehow find out his ip and i dont think pimpchichi would give that out in a hurry.

secondly pimpchichi would have to have no firewall on his computer ( as in running windows 98 ).

thirdly the only thing holly could hack into is her sexually abusive fathers liquor cabinet.

19. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Quit trying to suck up to the sociopathic transgender twins,*you pathetic little mongreled, white-trash-Father-fucker.

*Feel free to use Google.

20. Dimples

Dimples New Member

i am not sucking up to them you fucking dyke. i was simply pointing out that she wouldnt have the know-how to hack a computer. re-read the post you illiterate moron.