christianity

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Big_unsexy, May 23, 2010.

1. Big_unsexy

Big_unsexy New Member

who here is christan like me

2. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Christian, but probably not like you.

3. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Its just not "cool" enough for the Fugly among us.

4. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Gee. That's too bad.

5. SwampWaterFilms

SwampWaterFilms New Member

I'm a Christian and try to keep up with world events that relate to Bible prophecy.

I read the blogs of book author, John McTernan, to keep up-to-date. He's at http://johnmcternan.name

6. Russian Derrick

Russian Derrick New Member

Yes god is good , bit of cunt ?
    Fuck knows
    Maximum bo jumbo respect .

7. ghostman

ghostman New Member

religion is fake scandelous corrupt money grabbing bullshit!! the church of england invest in the slave trade,an wot the church need with thousands of tanks?? mary magdelin fingered baby jesus!

8. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Who let this knob out of his rubber room?

9. Russian Derrick

Far be it from me to cast dispersion on another's beliefs but I'm afraid Gostman is correct , lady Magdelin did in fact finger bang baby jesus.
    Any ecclesiastic scholar worth his salt will confirm this should you wish to investigate further.

10. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Talk to the hand.:rolleyes:

11. ghostman

ghostman New Member

hey cyndowny how very dare you tell my friend russian d to talk to the hand.......thats childish.......cummon.u silly brain washed worshipper of christ..i mean i respect ur beliefs,but how can u believe in priests molesting little boys???? awnser me that? thats the tip of the iceberg with it all aswell though enit! ay? aay?

12. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

You don't respect my beliefs--if you did, you would not be insulting me by calling me brainwashed. That is what is childish here. I put my hand up because it was more mature than calling you names. And where did I say I was Catholic? My religion does not have raping priests. I focus on my God, not on the morons that try and interpret him.

13. ghostman

ghostman New Member

but god is just a made up character from way back.it is just myths an stories...EVOLUTION is how we became of thee.we evolved over billions of years into what we are,conciouss,emotional,feeling,expressive an gullable beings that have became of this age in the space continuam time spec. and how bloody dare you say i be locked in a rubber cell.i will have father jackson rape your dad.

14. ghostman

ghostman New Member

god is a lie.jpg i believe god is a lie.. ere is a pritty picture for you cyndowny.... god is a lie.jpg

15. Russian Derrick

Well I'll say that perhaps I was out of line to mock you.
    The fact that you have some belief in good and evil shows a genuine depth of character.
    And restores some faith in humanity for me.
    Do good and good comes to you. Or something.
    Thus I retract my insults . And hope that like the guy with the beard on the stick you can forgive me too.
    Peace be with you . Amen.

16. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

I believe in God. I believe in evolution. They are not mutually exclusive in my philosophy. I don't care what you think--you are little more than a troll trying to get his jollies pissing someone off and I will not give you that pleasure. However, if you send anyone to lay one finger on any of my family, I will take my M-1 carbine (you aren't allowed guns in England are you? Oh darn.) and blow the biggest --ddamn hole in them you have ever seen. Try me. Talk to the hand.

Oh, and learn how to spell. It would improve your credibility....but not by much.

17. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

After all the nasty things you've said, an apology seems pretty weak now. But, I'm a forgiving man and I forgive you.

18. Russian Derrick

I tip my hat to you.
    *backs away slowly*
    *opens door*
    *runs away*

19. astral boogie shaker

astral boogie shaker New Member

Yes, it is in fact stated in Jeremiah 14:11 that the Divine Mother “cast down her tender gaze upon the Lamb, and as instructed by the angels Enoch and Raphael took the oil from the fig tree and anointed the holy sphincter of sphincters” before the Lord God "commandeth the fingereth of the virgin be buried deep into the holy sepulchre that all may hear His shrill bleats loudly across the land”

And in Ezekiel 10:12 it announces “Hear ye! Doest not the prostate of the Lamb yield its milky effusings upon the soft hand of the blessed Virgin? ”

And - most equivocally perhaps - in Bartholemew 18:7 “Jacob fell to his knees and spake with Zarathustra. “Didst thou not commit an act of sin outside the barn where the hallowed fingerbangeth of the nativity occurred?""

Corinthians 8:14 puts it simply as: “The Holy Mother gave the Lord Our God a reet gud wee poke up the bum”

To argue otherwise with such glaring evidence is, quite frankly, to open oneself to academic ridicule and display one’s deep entrenchment in dogmatic mindsets and sentimental attachement to archaic lore.

*guzzles another vial of laudanum*

20. Cydonia

Cydonia New Member

Keep guzzling that laudanum. You're getting funnier every minute.

Jeremiah 14:11 says: "The Lord told me again: Don't ask me any more to bless this people. Don't pray for them any more. When they fast, I will not pay any attention; when they present their offerings and sacrifices to me, I will not accept them. What I will give them in return is war and famine and disease."

Ezekiel 10:12 speaks of Whirl-wheels, not semen.

I won't even dignify the last two misquotes with an answer.

Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining. I don't have the time or patience to respond fully to your blatant lies and baiting. Go play with someone that believes your horseshit hook, line and sinker. I'm done with you dopes.